My modest loose collection

mr h

Padawan
Over half of these are my childhood collection, added the rest in the past few months. Thought I had completed the first 79 until I realised yesterday what I thought was an incomplete sensorscope r2, was actually an incomplete pop-up saber r2. Probably won't get too much further, as I can't really afford the rarer last 17s.

I hate having to put them away so now I definitely need a display case!

b264794e-2d23-4187-ad0c-303764e6bcc2.jpg
[/URL]

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Looking great, congrats

Most collectors would give their right harm to have their childhood collection so to have so many if them is brilliant.

Agree, get them on display :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Childhood collections are priceless ...unless sold :? :lol:

No, but really. I would give my right nut to have all my childhood collection back

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Great stuff Mr H and welcome to SWFUK... :D

Don't be negative and think your collection will end here. Take your time, pieces can be picked up slowly over years, you can use Birthdays and Christmas as an excuse to pick up figures, or to get people to buy them for you as presents. If you pick up figures without weapons things are also a lot cheaper. I collect on a budget and my loose run is still not finished, I need some last 17 and a Blue Snagg. I may never get the Blue Snagg but the L17's will be finished one day.

Once you have a complete run of figures you can sell individual figures then upgrade them slowly one at a time.

Not only that but collecting is a great excuse to hang around on SWFUK 8)

mr h

Padawan
Thanks for the kind comments guys! Much appreciated. Will post an update when I get them on display!

mr h

Padawan
Just got a display cabinet from Lidl, so happy they're out of the box! Will be wall mounted soon for optimal viewing! :D

sw3a.jpg

10 more to go, gonna be a little bit of a squeeze...

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
That looks great. Its not always about what you have in your collection but how you display it.

This to me is what vintage star wars is all about. A loose run displayed really cleanly. The fact that a lot of them are your childhood collection makes it all the more special.

mr h

Padawan
Thanks guys. First time they've ever lived outside a cardboard box! Even the girlfriend thinks they look cool (and loves that they won't need dusting!) :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom