My Slowly Growing Vintage Collection

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
While clearing out my Mums house, I found this in an old wooden suitcase that was in her loft. I used to put odds and sods in it but would never in a million years would I'd have known this was in here. Trents toy shop in Swindon was my go to place for Star Wars figures and this bag may have had one in it.
I've tried in vain to find a picture of the old shop, which is now a closed down pub, but there's nothing, which is a huge shame.

376A2696-5B23-4DD8-8CC2-A3F87A73E956.jpeg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Scarifpacific said:
While clearing out my Mums house, I found this in an old wooden suitcase that was in her loft. I used to put odds and sods in it but would never in a million years would I'd have known this was in here. Trents toy shop in Swindon was my go to place for Star Wars figures and this bag may have had one in it.
I've tried in vain to find a picture of the old shop, which is now a closed down pub, but there's nothing, which is a huge shame.

376A2696-5B23-4DD8-8CC2-A3F87A73E956.jpeg
Nice find! I sympathise regarding wanting a picture of the old Trents shop. I would dearly love a photo of the old toy shop in Ware, Hertfrodshire, where I bought many of my Star Wars toys back in the 70's and 80's. It wasn't a Trents, but an independent toy shop of the kind which proliferated before the onslaught of TRU and its ilk wiped them out of existence.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom