My starting 9 is growing (now slowly)

Taffius

Sith Lord
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36199

Well 4 months in now and a slow down has occurred. I was saving the pennies for FF but non-attendence now.
I have only added my wild beater finds and a couple of purchases. As you can see though my display solution is woefully inadequate. Nearly done for space!
I keep scouring sales and wants for 2nd hand cabinets so see how that pans out. Once I find a cabinet then I plan to sell the Edwardian display case to raise SW funds so that might get me a couple of more figures! :lol:
Anyway thanks for looking and the enduring support and encouragement. You guys are awesome!

P.S. Has anyone heard from Choffialoopa? Is he OK?

Attachments

• 20180407_111330.jpg
    20180407_111330.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 70

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
My collection started Christmas 2017 when my son bought me the AT-ST, then the bug hit me.......BOOM.

Not a bad little collection forming I've got.

Like you Taffius, I am looking for a display cabinet.

Got some nice figures there Taffius :D
20180407_185939.jpg

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Keep your eyes open on shpock and gum tree normally you get the display cabinets come up on there for not much hopefully in your area's.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Ruby2511 said:
My collection started Christmas 2017 when my son bought me the AT-ST, then the bug hit me.......BOOM.

Not a bad little collection forming I've got.

Like you Taffius, I am looking for a display cabinet.

Got some nice figures there Taffius :D 20180407_185939.jpg

I know what you mean Ruby, yours are great. Some Ewoks too!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
Keep your eyes open on shpock and gum tree normally you get the display cabinets come up on there for not much hopefully in your area's.

Stubbs - forgot about looking there! Cheers!! :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Taffius said:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36199

Well 4 months in now and a slow down has occurred. I was saving the pennies for FF but non-attendence now.
I have only added my wild beater finds and a couple of purchases. As you can see though my display solution is woefully inadequate. Nearly done for space!
I keep scouring sales and wants for 2nd hand cabinets so see how that pans out. Once I find a cabinet then I plan to sell the Edwardian display case to raise SW funds so that might get me a couple of more figures! :lol:
Anyway thanks for looking and the enduring support and encouragement. You guys are awesome!

P.S. Has anyone heard from Choffialoopa? Is he OK?

nice, looks like you some great figures in your collection :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom