need help with a few figures

Hey, Im just sorting out a few figures and wondered if anyone knows anything about these
063_zps09e0d791.jpg

Variant fett? the colours on the 1 on the left are more vibriant and the plastic is darker
055_zps7668d5e0.jpg

Shiny domed r2 hong kong stamp. Ive asked a few other collectors over the last few months but knowone knows anything about this fella
046_zpsebfd7ed7.jpg

Vader is missing all white paint
HIS COO IS PBP SCAR, SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT THIS AND I DELETED IT BY MISTAKE
Thanks again
David

walkie

Sith Lord
I have a Meccano Fett in a lot better condition, think I paid $60 USD

Ree Yees / Vader = factory errors, maybe someone who collects these figures as part of a focus would be interested.

Need to see the COO's really to make out what the rest are.

Joe

Grand Master
The Meccano one is a bit of a flavour of the month figure but the market was flooded a little with them lately as they got super popular more and more appeared (especially from one seller who had a load), in that condition you might get $60-70 for it?

The unpainted hand Ree Yees is novelty that only a focus collector would appreciate, I have a figure with a similar paint error and most of these tend to sell for about 3-5 times the normal price of a loose figure. Check to see if SpookedHippie is interested on here he has a focus on the figure :)

No idea about the Vader :)

Joe

Grand Master
Spookedhippie said:
Thanks Joe for the recommendation! Already been pming ;)

Np mate would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it after all :D

The only spray op error focus in the world was split up a little while ago by Christian - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1076389/

You can see some of the prices of the ones he had, I think they definitely had a premium attached to them but they were very nice examples from a trusted source, I know I am happy with the one I have that came from Christian!!

.Q.

Jedi Master
Cheers for the link Joe, really cool figures and great focus idea.
Would I be correct in the Boba on the left in the pic is a Hong Kong COO? Been looking for one so if going as a sellable, send me a PM! :wink:

poncho

Grand Master
that r2d2 looks like it has matt model paint applied by someone. i know because i repainted a last 17 r2d2 fig beater with humbrol matt silver paint! it looks just like that

Thanks James so the darker lightsaber is taiwan. I didnt realise there were so many variant weapons.
The r2 might have been resprayed but I dont think so, the paint is just far too uniform but I could be wrong. Later Ill update this thread with just the r2 and boba fett variants, I dont believe the fetts are anything special though, but Id be interested in finding out
David

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom