New History Channel Series seeking quirky and exciting items

kieranleftfield

Hi, I'm working on a new TV series for The History Channel and we are looking for owners of unique and interesting antiques.

This could be a rare and vintage set of Stars War collectables hence my post on this forum.

Do you have an item of militaria, weaponry or historical memorabilia you'd like to sell or borrow money on?

Do you own a rare car or vehicle that you'd like to have valued?

Have you found a quirky and unusual item in your loft you'd like to learn more about?

If so, we want to hear from YOU!

We're looking for ordinary people with interesting stories around in particular historical or military items they'd be willing to sell or pawn.
If you have any interesting or quirky item and a great story to tell please contact us NOW to find out more!

Please include your name, contact information, a photo of the item, a brief description of how you came to possess the item and what you think it's worth.
We look forward to hearing from YOU!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Dear Sir,

I wish to become a star. My details are:

Name: J.R Hartley

5454 7658 9843 9678

45-02-08

Issue 2

EXP: 09/15

Sec: 675

I look forward to groupies and bling.

xxx

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I think there are already enough of these dumbass shows on Cable at the moment. I do however, currently have quite sweet collection of vintage pubes and nose hair clippings lying somewhere in the bottom of my shower drain.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
kieranleftfield said:
Have you found a quirky and unusual item in your loft you'd like to learn more about?

I recently went up to the loft to feed my weird mutated younger brother, he has a foot for a nose and 3 eyes, actually talks via a clicking and tapping type of morse code, he'd eaten through the bindings with the single big tooth that we let him keep to eat his carrots, but now that I have beaten him for a while he won't be doing that again.

We were toying with the idea of renting him out to a Circus for a "Cave of Wonders" type "Freak Side Show", but now that this new show is on the horizon would you like to rent him, he comes at a charge of £250 per day.

Payment via Paypal GIFT or you pay the fees!

Thanks for looking,

Bram
:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom