NOW SOLD no longer available haslab razorcrest

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
My son is moving house has no room to display therefore has listed the Razorcrest on ebay, he has said if anyone wants this on the forum he will do a discount on it but needs to be courier or pick up as per the eBay listing

if anyone is interested let me know, I would expect this to go fast anyway but if someone wants it let me know and I will advise on price ( pick up or delivery detail is as per the eBay listing) drop me a pm if anyone is interested

Check out Star Wars The Mandalorian The Vintage Collection Razor Crest HASLAB Hasbro on eBay!

as can be seen on the eBay pricing there are some daft prices being asked and the asking price on ebay is low compared to other listings and even lower if anyone wants it, let me know and I will advise on a price

beautiful piece this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16618734...GMdbrtQPq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL

Last edited:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah lad is a chip off the old block, he is not interested in making money, just being sensible ( a trait he has gained from his mum not me) and can't display where he is going, it's not about the money hence the discount if someone wants it on here,.
i would think it will fly on eBay but you never know, but at least it's out there for the guys on here

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
£350 on here !,!,!,!,

lad has said just wants to be decent on price ( again his mum s DNA there) and if he gets no interest then so be it he will let Dad display it by proxy ha ha , but TBF I don't have the space either as all my collection is boxed up after moving into a farmhouse

Last edited:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's a strange market at the moment…not sure if it's the "recession" finally hitting home, summer or just a lethargic market but some items are just not moving at present.
If it helps @Michael Sith I can stick it ok the 2 UK TVC groups that I belong to on FB and see what interest you get.
let me know if I can help in any way.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Appreciate it but he isn't desperate to sell, just feels he doesnt
want it stored away forever and not displayed …I think he has had a few offers on eBay already

but thanks again for the offer mate

Latest posts

Top Bottom