Official CE II SWFUK Epic Lads Tour PHOTOS UP

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Don't worry its already held for us :wink: but we can always cancel if we can find a better alternative!

Payment is in cash when we get there & they have confirmed a space is available for us on those days 25/26&27 (camper van tent & 4 adults if you can call us that :lol: )

Cool.

Is DCC the one you said was fully booked that I am getting voicemai for?

Have you had any luck with Hofener H. Camping Park which seems to be a fax machine?

cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Car Park 2 is meant to be for exhibtors and is a shuttle bus/walk a way:-

http://www.messe-essen.de/en/messeessen/fraussteller/anreiseaufenthalt/anreiseinformationen/anreiseinformationen.html

Again, not getting an answer for them.

Jason

Frunkstar

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
Frunkstar said:
Don't worry its already held for us :wink: but we can always cancel if we can find a better alternative!

Payment is in cash when we get there & they have confirmed a space is available for us on those days 25/26&27 (camper van tent & 4 adults if you can call us that :lol: )

Cool.

Is DCC the one you said was fully booked that I am getting voicemai for?

Thats what they said but try init

Have you had any luck with Hofener H. Camping Park which seems to be a fax machine?

No as it was phone only & I emailed all the others, that one is closer though & looks ok, so give it a bash - I did ask if anyone had a fax as they don't seem to have an email (& in this day & age :? )

cheers Jason

Frunkstar

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:

http://www.messe-essen.de/en/messeessen/fraussteller/anreiseaufenthalt/anreiseinformationen/anreiseinformationen.html

Jason

That would be a tidy option if you can get any joy out of them Jason :)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
mr_palitoy said:

Jason

Yes, that would be great if we could get in there. Will send them an email to see what they say.

cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Frunkstar said:
mr_palitoy said:

Jason

Yes, that would be great if we could get in there. Will send them an email to see what they say.

cheers Jason

Have sent them an email, will call tomorrow during office hours.

cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
THe same info is displayed from the visitors section, so we may be in with a better chance at car park 2.

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Parkplaetze_4c_jpg.jpg

Car park P2, I don't think we'd get any closer than this...

:)

Jason

Jez

Sith Lord
The fact that they have reserved a place for us, and cash on the night is brilliant.
I wonder if its worth asking all of the closer ones if they'd put us down as first reserves?

Whats this stuff about Car Park 2? Would the plan be to book car parking there for during the day?
How much?
The money it'll cost us in car parking we could save by not buying food during the day. I mean, instead of paying through the nose for a crappy hot dog or burger. I could just nip back to the Falcon and do us a load of jacket spuds! :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Jez said:
The fact that they have reserved a place for us, and cash on the night is brilliant.
I wonder if its worth asking all of the closer ones if they'd put us down as first reserves?

Whats this stuff about Car Park 2? Would the plan be to book car parking there for during the day?
How much?
The money it'll cost us in car parking we could save by not buying food during the day. I mean, instead of paying through the nose for a crappy hot dog or burger. I could just nip back to the Falcon and do us a load of jacket spuds! :lol:

No idea on price of car park 2 yet, have emailed the guy with a sob story to see if there's any space.

Will also call tomorrow.

Am also chasing the place with the fax machine, Höfener H. Campingpark that's 4 mles away.

cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Here's the blurb about camper vans from the messe essen website:-

Parking spaces with utility amenities are available in car park P2 for exhibitors who want to come with a caravan/mobile home.
Further information
Car park 2, right in the heart of the lively district of Rüttenscheid, offers the possibility of utilities and waste disposal. Furthermore, you can either take the shuttle bus to the fair or go the short distance on foot.
Rüttenscheid is the "in" district of Essen with pubs, restaurants, galleries and small boutiques – all in the direct vicinity of car park 2. An underground station and bus links are also available.
We would request you to inform us in writing in good time that you want such a parking space so that we can plan accordingly.

Contact
Mr. Siegfried Horn
Fon +49.(0)201.7244-268
Mail

I presume we'd park on Thursday, and then leave on Sunday.

Jason

Jez

Sith Lord
Oh my that would be awesome.
If we could get showhorned in there that would be bloody excellent.
If we need to be exhibitors i'm sure we could exhibit something? C3PO ponchos?
Fingers crossed mate.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
With it saying power hook ups & waste disposal I take it you can park a camper van there the full weekend not just daytime, so in effect you camp on site, or am I reading that wrong??

That's how I read it.

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom