One of the only collections of these in the world!

BusteRoxie

In 1999 once the phantom menace was removed from the cinema the advertisement boards from a store were sent to be burned, luckily a family member who worked in one of the stores at the time managed to get me quite a few of them before all the others were sent off to be destroyed. Thus making these an extremely rare item and there is a high chance you may not find these anywhere else in the world. I am looking to sell these items.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
The phantom menace - I'd happily send you some cash if you promise to burn them like the rest.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Ok. Heres why this is a shite for sale post.

1. You havent read the rules. If you had you would know to..
2. Introduce yourself before selling
3. This is a vintage forum. Your piece of shite is modern.
4. Your claim of rarity is born from your own experience. You have nothing to back that up. Many here have lots to back up that its not rare.
5. Or valuable. Not that you have added a price. Notice nobody asking? Thats right, no-one gives a ****
6. Oh just go away

BusteRoxie

fuzzybuzzytoys said:

4. Your claim of rarity is born from your own experience. You have nothing to back that up. Many here have lots to back up that its not rare.
5. Or valuable. Not that you have added a price. Notice nobody asking? Thats right, no-one gives a ****
6. Oh just go away

1. I did not claim the rarity being from experience, rarity being from a few years of research.
2. I have had a reply and have found a buyer in the UK at £750 a peice.
3. If you can find any at all with the shop print as an exact as the ones I have then come back to me and let me know until then your opinion is invalid.
4. This site was a last resort and I did not know where or who to contact.
5. I notice you're a bit of a keyboard warrior which leads me to believe you was either bullied at school and find enjoyment in hiding your face behind a computer screen trying to act cocky when really you're a no life wanna be popular melt.
Oh and 6. Try and get out sometime.

Thanks

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
BusteRoxie said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

Thanks

Really? I find that hard to believe? Someone has offered you £750 without seeing a picture of the item? And if you have pictures why have you neglected to include them here in your post?

Oh and I highly recommend you accept the offer! :wink:

Oh and coming on here and calling people keyboard warriors and loners will get you no friends

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
To the OP I wish you the seasons greetings, and goodwill, I hope your sales go as well as you could wish for, and that life brings you all you need.

Stick around buddy, I'm sure you will get to know the guys and learn a lot as well :D

All the best

Santa :D

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
BusteRoxie said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

6. Oh just go away

1. I did not claim the rarity being from experience, rarity being from a few years of research.
3. If you can find any at all with the shop print as an exact as the ones I have then come back to me and let me know until then your opinion is invalid.
5. I notice you're a bit of a keyboard warrior which leads me to believe you was either bullied at school and find enjoyment in hiding your face behind a computer screen trying to act cocky when really you're a no life wanna be popular melt.

Thanks

To the OP

If you have been offered £750 a piece for the items, why the hell have you bothered to try and sell on here??

Fuzzybuzzytoys does get out and about he goes to FF :p

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
BusteRoxie said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

6. Oh just go away

Thanks

To the OP

If you have been offered £750 a piece for the items, why the hell have you bothered to try and sell on here??

Fuzzybuzzytoys does get out and about he goes to FF :p

And he belongs to a scrabble club which he attends on the first Tuesday of every month

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom