One thing will never understand with ebay best offers

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ok so am selling some figures someone puts a best offer in which was too low. Send a counter offer they counter it with the same original best offer. What makes them think I would accept the same amount when I countered it. I give up.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thats taking the piss if you ask me, message him with a polite comment I would.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
The one that gets me is when you put a fair best offer in, say an item is 10 quid & you put an offer in of 9 & they then come back to you with an offer at the full price they have it listed - WTF even bother having a best offer option :?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Thats taking the piss if you ask me, message him with a polite comment I would.

Indeed not the first time its happened either. Just decided to decline

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
The one that gets me is when you put a fair best offer in, say an item is 10 quid & you put an offer in of 9 & they then come back to you with an offer at the full price they have it listed - WTF even bother having a best offer option :?

Agree had that happen a couple of times also its not on.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
indianawars said:
Decline it and then stick them of your block list FOREVER, MWAHAHA-HA-HA!!!

Thats tempting his ebay desciption isn't very nice either reads:

Please do not send me countless messages asking for feedback and to tell me that you have sent off the package i would expect once ive paid that you would send i do not want a message saying " Hi ive sent your parcel" Thats charming.

indianawars

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
indianawars said:

Please do not send me countless messages asking for feedback and to tell me that you have sent off the package i would expect once ive paid that you would send i do not want a message saying " Hi ive sent your parcel" Thats charming.

What an arsehole! I will never understand why these negative people bother getting into a hobby which is meant to be fun?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
indianawars said:

Wow what a twat. Bet he'd be the first person to be doling out negative feedback if it was a couple of days late. :evil:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Personally I would scrap the best offer choice. A lot of sellers will only reduce a little. Once I put a bid in and it was rejected, tried again and ended up with 50p knocked off the figure !!!!!! Hardly worth the effort :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ebay just attracts morons and scammers. I barely go near it now. It's such a shame as the basic idea behind it is fantastic. But the muppets who run it have made it a paradise for retards and cunts.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
weasel said:
Ebay just attracts morons and scammers. I barely go near it now. It's such a shame as the basic idea behind it is fantastic. But the muppets who run it have made it a paradise for retards and cunts.

Agree

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom