palitoy 12 backs

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Its true a lot of deals for Palitoys are being done privately and they even come up at non-ebay auctions. I've had my ear to the ground on the first 20 this year and I've seen at least one of everything for sale including Luke and Chewy. Its getting there first thats usually the problem :x

sith-smith

Grand Master
ever since I first posted my palitoy collection on RS et al, i got regular requests for things, most commonly were Luke, Ben and Chewie.

Sometimes people approach me offering pieces. i'll keep a note of anything that comes my way that would be of interest to people on here. That might help with the getting there first problem.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
There's a 12 back Palitoy 3PO (graded) on Ebay at the minute, in case anyone is looking and hasn't found it.

Ron

Sith Lord
Your right Darth kenner 12 back AFA 90 are roughly the same price if not more depending on figure. Palitoy are far harder to find especially in that condition

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
Ron said:
Your right Darth kenner 12 back AFA 90 are roughly the same price if not more depending on figure. Palitoy are far harder to find especially in that condition

I cant remember ever seeing a Kenner 12bk C3P0 at Ã'£900/$1800? You wouldnt even pay that for a kenner 12bk Chewie as an AFA-90 and he's a swine to get a 90 grade one because of the bubble.

LeeBullock

Padawan
I have a perfect 12a back palitoy C3PO Id be prepared to sell for Ã'£450 - its easily a 90. Double your money!!! :D

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
seems someone has got whiff of the fact there is a demand for Palitoy 12 backs.
Another one just come on ebay
A Vader graded 80 Ã'£675 or best offer.
OUCH!!!! :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom