Palitoy 30 back boba fett

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
I know these never come up for sale,does any one have any idea what sort of price it could fetch in C9 condition,punched with a perfect bubble.Any input would be appreciated.
Cheers Nick

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Hothrebel said:
I know these never come up for sale,does any one have any idea what sort of price it could fetch in C9 condition,punched with a perfect bubble.Any input would be appreciated.
Cheers Nick

Jason

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
At a Vectis auction, with a couple of financial heavy's that r really gunning for it we may not see much change from 20K :!: That is poss :shock:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
At a Vectis auction, with a couple of financial heavy's that r really gunning for it we may not see much change from 20K :!: That is poss :shock:

Would be great to see it in a proper open auction ...

Christian

Jedi Master
Hothrebel said:
Cheers Nick

C'mon Nick - get it out of the display cabinet and show us a picture! I'd say it would be worth at least a Meccano Han, Sandpeople and DSC combined....

Regards,
Christian

sith-smith

Grand Master
The last time that I know of when one of these came u for sale was in 2004. And it sold for £3k

The time before that when one sold was in 1999. It was in a Vectis auction. Set of 3 30 backs: Fett, Han Bespin and WBG I think. Went for under £300 I believe. So it went from around £100 to £3k in 5 years!!

God know what one would go for considering it been another 10 years!!

Palitoy is on a high at the moment, Fett is a popular Character and 30 backs still have that mythical status.

So you get a couple of heavy weight Fett collectors going for one, plus some Palitoy collectors (most of who I know of are looking for Fett and have been for a long time) and you could be talking serious money. I think more would go for a Fett that for a VCJ. But that could just be my bias!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom