Palitoy, Meccano, Clipper, PBP.... and my new Sales Page.

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Hi,

Nice carded figures, nothing happens when I click the other tabs for vehicles etc??? anyone else have the same problem??

panastur

Padawan
Doomseeker said:
Hi,

Nice carded figures, nothing happens when I click the other tabs for vehicles etc??? anyone else have the same problem??

That just means that nothing is available at the moment... but i am working on it... :? :? :?

JC :D

panastur

Padawan
jambobbyb said:
that PBP Vader DROOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! :eek:

...that PBP Vader SOLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If i remember well, the same early "offerless" Vader but AFA'ed, sold a couple of month ago by Collector Invert(Tom Derby) for arround $2500usd....

JC :wink:

panastur

Padawan
jasdev999 said:
Hi....saw your awesome stuff on Trilogo.info. Any plans on putting Trilogos for sale?

Almost everything "Trilogo" was sold...almost. I'll see what's left in the boxes.

JC :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
panastur said:
Hy Guys,

Just finished my new Web page with toys from my personal collection i want to part with.

Don't hesitate and take a look... STUFF & PLASTIC

Thank you,

JC :D

Hi there JC, would like an unwatermarked pic of this for my palitoy guide as it is a bubble not seen before:-

http://japublishing.wix.com/stuffandplastic#!product/prd15/2807512461/at-at-driver-palitoy

Are you sure thats not a Toni? Is there any pressing/indent on the back of the card?

And what makes you sure this isn't a Toni?

http://japublishing.wix.com/stuffandplastic#!product/prd15/2807463181/rebel-commander-parker-afa-80

cheers Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom