Phantom´s Feedback

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey Erik item arrived today, im well happy :D super fast delivery too mate :D Always a great guy too deal with and top quality items.

itfciain

Grand Master
Sold to Erik recently - great buyer, good comms and instant payment - as ever, a pleasure :D

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Sold a MOC to Erick and it was a smooth painless transaction, fast to pay and great comms. Hope to deal with again.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Just did a deal with Erik and the guy is a dream to deal with, very accommodating, great communication, lightning fast delivery, super packaging and an all round diamond geezer :D can't praise him enough!

Buy with confidence you will not be disappointed :)

Thanks again Erik :)

walkie

Sith Lord
Erik is a top seller, fast shipping from Norway to the UK, I think someone is using superman post ;)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Did a deal with Erik, i Did not go completly as expected due to damage that occured during shipping (i shipped the item to Erik). But Erik was understanding and we found an solution to wich we agreed.

Thanks mate.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just recieved my comp prize from Erik. Super item, super fast delivery to the UK and a super generous and genuine bloke, thanks dude!

CBGB

Padawan
What can I say! Erik has been a pleaseure to deal with from the get go! I have yet to have a bad transaction on the forum, but Erik has taken things to the next level. I'd challenge anyone to pack their items as well as Erik, it was Bomb proof! Not only can you buy from Erik knowing it will be packed superbly, it took only 3 days to arrive from Norway!!! Erik is a star I only hope I have the opportunity to buy something off him again. :D

Will

fatty2010

Padawan
Very nice item, fast postage and that packaging was the best I've ever seen!

Very good guy to deal with, highly recommended !

Oliver

TC-14

Sith Lord
Erik's a smashing chap to deal with. Great communications from start to finish, and he was super patient until I got my finances sorted in order to make my purchase :D

Packaging was literally bomb proof, and with the added HM Customs code on the parcel, its journey from Norway to England was incredibly smooth and incurred no customs charges!

A real asset to the hobby and this forum. Cheers, pal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom