Plastikhelds collection

tigerham

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
tigerham said:
So... you like Star Wars huh?! :shock: There's me looking at your Chirpa Focus (and still :shock: ) and the story goes further. Love it, and never get tired of viewing your collection and also great for reference. Thank you for sharing my friend.

Btw, what's this one...
Thanks - the Chirpa you noticed is a custom card I got from my secret santa in our german collector's forum. I'm not the guy who likes customs at all, but this was a nice idea and I like the alternative picture used for this card.

Ah, I thought as much. Very nice. Reminds me of when I used to collect Scouts and did a Palitoy 12bk version myself. All in the name of fun. Thank you. :)

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Hooch said:
Can you tell us about one item on the Chirpa shelf, what's in the box laying on a bed of tissues? 1st shot or custom?
Sure. Sadly this is no first shot or some kind of official item. These are wax sculpts, custom made - but from the original TopToys mold:
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=58902

tigerham

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Great display.

Chris (TK-7785), this is how to display an ewok collection. Lets get buying! :lol:

Definitely! Look's great Stefan, all laid out. :)

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Scarifpacific said:
Just admiring these great pictures. That's a really nice display!!
Thanks mate. At the moment I'm waiting to move my stuff to a new bureau/collection room and most of it is stored in boxes.
But hopefully it will will rise again soon - like Phoenix from the flames. :wink:
Can't wait wait to add my new items to the display.

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
That is an incredible collection mate 8)
Really enjoyed looking at your items bit by bit and you're right, always nice to mix it up with other lines.

I'm hoping you can somehow find space to display your cardbacks too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom