Pop-up R2...seriously?!?!?

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=400858959318
WTF happened here? Please tell me this is as a result of Shill bidding, otherwise someone has way overpaid for a pretty shity piece! :shock:

walkie

Sith Lord
not with that crappy saber, take another look at the photos.....oops!!!! :lol: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
walkie said:
not with that crappy saber, take another look at the photos.....oops!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: wow I did not know you could get £125 for such a figure with such a saber.

Any one who would buy one from me with such a saber for £125 :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
indianawars said:
Properly won by someone looking at this as an 'investment!' I bet it's re-listed nearer the time of the new movie for $500! :lol:

Why can't the same people be around when I'm trying to sell crap and give me large sums of money for it!!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Erm, isn't that a Luke Sabre. I really hope that is shill bidding and this auction didn't go through.

The thing is there are so many websites and books out there that you can reference stuff to there is no excuse for getting weapons wrong.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Erm, isn't that a Luke Sabre. I really hope that is shill bidding and this auction didn't go through.

The thing is there are so many websites and books out there that you can reference stuff to there is no excuse for getting weapons wrong.

Yes it is a luke sabre :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom