Pulsar's Universe

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Snaketibe said:
Yet another stunning array of wonders! The breadth and scale of your collection is extremely impressive, as is the condition. Wonderful, wonderful stuff! Thanks once again for sharing it with the forum :)

Jeremy

Thanks for saying that Jeremy, i never really considered how much i was amassing over the years as it was a nice distraction from working full time and a marvellous hobby and escape.
I really enjoy seeing other peoples collections and frankly far better set ups than my own but it has inspired me to thin my stuff out to be able to display my things better.
Get ready and watch this space.
:p

Regards
Paul

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Pulsar said:
Cazza said:
@Pulsar Wow! Amazing display, Paul. Those Topps boxes!!! :shock: Love the model kits too- the artwork is great and makes a change from the main toy line 8)

Don't suppose you have a spare uk Series 2 wax pack you'd be willing to part with? ;)

I was going to ask you the same :lol:
Cazza I'm embarrassed to say I've neglected my trading card collection since the noughties and i think i only have the UK series 1 boxes.
I'm sure i need series 2 box aswell as wax packs from both sets.

Regards
Paul

And there I was, thinking you had boxes and boxes of the things! :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well I missed this latest update until now and it's another jaw dropping set of pictures! Absolutely amazing and so much for me to go back and look at.

Stunning as ever :shock: :D

Ian

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Cazza said:
Pulsar said:
Cazza said:
@Pulsar Wow! Amazing display, Paul. Those Topps boxes!!! :shock: Love the model kits too- the artwork is great and makes a change from the main toy line 8)

Don't suppose you have a spare uk Series 2 wax pack you'd be willing to part with? ;)

I was going to ask you the same :lol:
Cazza I'm embarrassed to say I've neglected my trading card collection since the noughties and i think i only have the UK series 1 boxes.
I'm sure i need series 2 box aswell as wax packs from both sets.

Regards
Paul

And there I was, thinking you had boxes and boxes of the things! :lol:

:lol:
Regardless of what we have, we are always after something else.

Just ask Sansweet.

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
coomber75 said:
seriously.. am i looking at 2 first 12 stands in the same pic... :shock:

Phil I've told you before, you need to get thissen ova before it all goes.
It's okay mate there's no pre requisite to buy anything :wink: just be good to catch up that's all.

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
Well I missed this latest update until now and it's another jaw dropping set of pictures! Absolutely amazing and so much for me to go back and look at.

Stunning as ever :shock: :D

Ian

Thanks Ian, it looks ok from a distance but if you saw it all up close you'd be disappointed :p

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Superb mate

Love your collection, droids and Ewok s ( droids lightsaber is a peach!) some fantastic pieces in that collection, feast for the eyes.
Congrats on a belting collection!

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Wow Paul, just - wow! Those last few pics, I've spent several minutes zooming in and just exploring them. What a collection! You have some amazing pieces in there. Lovely to see, thanks.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
No worries sir.

Okay guys here's the next daily fix.
Vintage COTT

Here's something to go along with your Clash Of The Titans collection Paul :) - https://www.ebay.com/itm/184342274335?fbclid=IwAR3sdA2s_2tS8dnrsvNv55dtGCKUR47i8LXL9NmJBn4A7A_WdfkoVv4HVm4

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
The playset looks the business the original is in this thread on some marketing ( there is a pic of it)

Just gone through the thread again Paul, looks amazing some fantastic pieces in there, I love my SW vintage ( still trying to finish the 20 back run!) but do love seeing other collections as well, I have Ghostbusters, TMNT, MOTU, Thundercats. Which is enough to be going on with but then I see the COT run, wow that's so great ( and I'm of an age where COT original film and Jason and the Argonauts were THE Christmas film watches for me back in the day, so it brings back great memories for me)

That's the thing about collections like this they are personal but others relate to certain pieces and go straight back to their childhood when looking at a thread like this.

Superb stuff brilliant collection 8)

coomber75

Sith Lord
ahhh just went through this again... spot different things each time... an r2 droids moc... sooo nice

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
Pulsar said:
No worries sir.

Vintage COTT

Here's something to go along with your Clash Of The Titans collection Paul :) - https://www.ebay.com/itm/184342274335?fbclid=IwAR3sdA2s_2tS8dnrsvNv55dtGCKUR47i8LXL9NmJBn4A7A_WdfkoVv4HVm4

Ian

Many thanks guys.

Ian, guess what I've just ordered?

:wink:

You sir are a diamond x
I only hope it's half decent.

Kind regards
Paul

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
Palifan said:
Pulsar said:
No worries sir.

Vintage COTT

Ian

Many thanks guys.

Ian, guess what I've just ordered?

:wink:

You sir are a diamond x
I only hope it's half decent.

Kind regards
Paul

I thought it might interest you and I hope it looks good in hand also but the printing looks pretty decent and do shares some pics and thoughts on it when it arrives. :D

Ian

holloway

Palifan said:
I sold my Dagobah model to Pete last year at FF but it wasn't painted and yours is the best paint job I've ever seen done to it, very nice to see :D

Ian

quick question was wondering when the Dagobah playset came out in 1981 was the flaps glued down or sellotaped down thanks

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
holloway said:
Palifan said:
I sold my Dagobah model to Pete last year at FF but it wasn't painted and yours is the best paint job I've ever seen done to it, very nice to see :D

Ian

quick question was wondering when the Dagobah playset came out in 1981 was the flaps glued down or sellotaped down thanks

Mine is taped down, but I've seen many that are glued down. Is yours taped too?

sw_dagobah_action_playset_esb_kenner 005.jpg
sw_dagobah_action_playset_esb_kenner 006.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom