Punk_Pat's Feedback

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Received some cracking factory overstocks from Ed: Ugnaught, Han Trench, Emperor mailer and a Prune Face baggie. All are in incredible, mint condition. Great guy to deal with and prompt, well packed, dispatch. Cheers!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Brought one of Eds overstock loose figures. The figure is a belter, super quick postage and came in a small box with bubble wrap and peanuts. I will be back for more.

Soundpig1981

Youngling
Bought one of Ed's MOC figures A Nikto 77 back, arrived very fast and is a great figure. Brilliant seller will be doing business again as he is very approachable and genuine. Thanks Ed 8)

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I purchased 2 Han Trench coat figures from Ed. They arrived promptly in great packaging, and were in fantastic condition. Great comms from Ed throughout too.

walkie

Sith Lord
Excellent purchase from Ed, well packaged and in mint condition. I also remember doing a deal with Ed though eBAY several months back, that also when smoothly.

lejackal

Grand Master
Spot on deal with Ed, great comms, fast delivery and brilliant packaging. Highly recommended, deal with confidence!

jayums

Jedi Master
Have purchased a couple of items from Ed recently, Items arrived as described, well packaged and prompt delivery, excellent savings comms. Cheers :)

Armand78

Padawan
Brilliant to deal with. Great mint figures!! Fast delivery and well packaged. Top bloke. Looking forward to more stuff!

JawaJacob

Padawan
Bought a Han trenchcoat from Ed recently. Perfect transaction; excellent communication, speedy delivery, excellent packaging and a great mint figure (as described). Buy with absolute confidence!

IanRed5

Purchased my first figures from P/Pat on the forum! And both Luke (Bespin) Baggie & Luke Hoth were outstanding quality! A great guy and a pleasure to deal with...
Thankyou Sir...

Ian

SF_S

Padawan
bought han and ugnaught, both in mint condition, like new!! really great items. packaged well and arrived in super quick time!

thanks again Ed !!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I purchased a number of Kenner overstock loose figures (Luke Hoth, Rebel Commander, Ugnaught, AT-AT Commander, Zuckuss, 2-1B) and all were like new. They were all really well packaged and arrived super-fast. I really can't recommend Ed enough.

ChrisUK

Youngling
I can highly recommend dealing with Ed. He's an all round top bloke and responds to every message that you send to him.

Just like to add that he will go out of his way to help out.

Hope to deal with you again sometime Ed.

Chris.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom