R2D2 Green lightsaber

Dave 11

Youngling
Hi, first post so go easy on me.

I have a really good condition loose R2D2 with Green lightsaber and a Jawa vinyl cape that I need to sell.

I've never sold before and I'm nervous selling these without getting them graded first so my question is, should I be nervous?

Would you recommend getting them graded?

Currently UKG is showing a 26 week wait, and I could do with the money before next summer :) So just wanted to get your thoughts.

Thanks

Dave

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
You max your sales price if they're graded but it all depends on condition, if they're rough it might not be worth it. Post some pictures and we'll be able to help.
If you sell on facebook or eBay there is also a small risk an unscrupulous buyer could swap the sabre or cape for repro and claim you are selling fakes since you'll have no feedback. It's pretty unlikely but worth thinking about with high value items like these.
You'll be a lot safer selling on this forum to someone with good feedback

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Don't be nervous mate. They are very well known and common items that have an easy to find current market/selling value. I wouldn't bother getting them graded. In my opinion far more people would want to own them ungraded than graded, me included. As long as you photograph everything well and note any identifying marks etc you should be able to avoid any dodgy shenanigans Clarkspie mentioned. Selling here or on another reputable platform is a good idea though đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Top Bottom