REPLICA PROP LIGHTSABERS- LUKE ANH,ESB AND TFA

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Firstly, id like to ask Edd and the mods if this can stay here for a few days as id love to get some of you guys to own one of these.

Im just putting the word out for a friend in the USA who has been selling these kits for a while now, and i wanted to see if you guys wanted to get in on the deal as they are amazing. A real graflex can sell for over $1000 on Ebay etc at the moment, but when you look at this deal and you can build either ANH,ESB or TFA replica sabers then jackpot!! (plus you can add electronics and a blade if you wish)

Everyone here knows im mad about props. Props are not everyones cups of tea, but this deal is absolutely amazing and you will not find a Luke saber for this price anywhere. Read below, and if you want just one prop then this has got to be it!!! If you are a Star Wars fan you need one, if you are a Luke focus collector - you need one :D When you think that you can have this amazing piece in your display for the price of probably 2 ROTJ MOC figures :lol:

This is the deal:

1 machined aluminum Graflex 2.0 saber with all the parts included allowing you to build in 5 minutes, any of the 3 known versions - ANH, ESB and even TFA version. you get two sets of wiper grips, two D-ring holders, two clamp strips, and all the buttons needed as well as 1 red working button. Saber takes 7/8 inch blades and just about any sound boards...for those who want the TFA experience to keep on going, now you can own a graflex 2.0

full-984891500d87203e869bd0eb44f11611.jpg
main-3c9b0d7e718ffe92766295275c844ef7.jpg
IMG_3091.JPG

You get the whole kit for one lightsaber for $195 plus shipping to the UK :eek: Im ordering one and they are due to arrive at the start of April.

So come on, lets get a bit more prop love in this place!

Lee

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Holy crap those look amazing Lee. I'd love one but am going on a self imposed buying embargo for the next couple of months (or until the next unmissable thing turns up :D).

I fear, however, you are about to incur the wrath of our new Forum Policeman, db94 :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
For those of a retard disposition, how easy are they to fit with a blade and sound board and how much would the extras likely cost?

Thanks

Carl

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I fear, however, you are about to incur the wrath of our new Forum Policeman, db94 :lol:

What the **** is this - there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to prop replicas and you post it on the toy section.........wait a minute (takes off Policemans hat) they look bloody good! That's a great price for a kit and quality looks spot on.

I'm a huge MR fan but something cool about building your own saber, are you looking to get a bulk order to reduce shipping or would your mate prefer individual orders?

With the prices for MR sabers going through the roof (I mean utterly bonkers) this could be a great way to get something to display especially as efx turned out to be rubbish at actually getting replicas on the market.

PM incoming :D

Hat back on :D

STH1-LOGO_zps9zegcuqj.jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
I could be interested in one of these as I've been after a MR Luke ROTJ for ages and the prices keep going north :|

Would be interested to hear how you go about implementing light, sound and the blade as I'm a complete numpty when it comes to this sort of thing :oops:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
LOL DB :D Im just trying to spend the love man :D

Ill sort some places where you can find out about electronics etc, but all my saber hilts are static displays and im not one for playing with art pieces like this. Ill buy a force fx for that :D Stick this in an acrylic case ( maybe a new venture for Christian :wink: ) and these look the dogs bollocks with a plaque-which i can also arrange :)

Lee

_Lee_

Sith Lord
db94 said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

What the **** is this - there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to prop replicas and you post it on the toy section.........wait a minute (takes off Policemans hat) they look bloody good! That's a great price for a kit and quality looks spot on.

I'm a huge MR fan but something cool about building your own saber, are you looking to get a bulk order to reduce shipping or would your mate prefer individual orders?

With the prices for MR sabers going through the roof (I mean utterly bonkers) this could be a great way to get something to display especially as efx turned out to be rubbish at actually getting replicas on the market.

PM incoming :D

Hat back on :D

STH1-LOGO_zps9zegcuqj.jpg

Oh and...have you seen straight outta compton?...

Attachments

• 298-360x270.jpg
    298-360x270.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 448

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Guys,

If i can get 10 buyers together then you will only pay $205 shipped to the UK. I will then send them to you guys in the uk for around a fiver. They are usually $40 to ship from the USA.

If everyone would like a plaque then i can sort that after the sabers have arrived, which will be around the start of April.IF we ge hit by customs it will be split 10 ways, however if anyone knows a way we can get around that please let me know. It is a custom piece of art, so that could work :)

At $215 (around £150) for this replica prop is a bloody amazing :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I'm interested in one of these Lee. I only want it for display, I have MR/FX ones. As long as the price stays at $215 and I can pay for it in April put me down for one. If there is going to be any extra customs charges I'd want to know how much before committing. Cheers, they look the business

lejackal

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
I'm interested in one of these Lee. I only want it for display, I have MR/FX ones. As long as the price stays at $215 and I can pay for it in April put me down for one. If there is going to be any extra customs charges I'd want to know how much before committing. Cheers, they look the business
I would say expect about £40 each on top if the true value is stated on the documentation

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom