luke x-wing pilot tri-logo cardback help

Pomse2001

Grand Master
any tri-logo cardback experts that can id which variants I have here ?

I think this are type 1

01.jpg

This 2 are type 3 cardbacks

05.jpg

20240305_183931.jpg

and the last 2 are type 2 :unsure:

03.jpg

07.jpg

Last edited:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Maybe I did it wrong the ones I think are type 1 are type 3 and the one I think are type 3 are a type 1 cardback. He write type 3 have punch style :unsure:

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Maybe I did it wrong the ones I think are type 1 are type 3 and the one I think are type 3 are a type 1 cardback. He write type 3 have punch style :unsure:
Yes mate, I would say you have Types 1 and 3 crossed. Type 1 would either have a punch tab present or perforated remains of the tab and Type 3 will be the clean factory punched hole with no perfortions or tab present (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yes mate, I would say you have Types 1 and 3 crossed. Type 1 would either have a punch tab present or perforated remains of the tab and Type 3 will be the clean factory punched hole with no perfortions or tab present (y)
Thanks I have now changed them to what I think they are the first one are now type 1, but funny it feels thicker and stronger than type 3 and trilogoinfo write type 3 should be thicker than type 1 :unsure:

What do you mean with 3 crossed ?

can you write in correct ordre what you think all 5 are ?

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
In order of the pictures you posted, my thoughts are:

First picture: Type 1 / 70B (perforated punch, copyright text not in racetrack)

Next 2 pictures: Type 3 [70B variant] (clean factory punch with no perforations, copyright text not in racetrack)

Last 2 pictures: Type 2 / 70C (slim elongated punch on the card in the first picture and the second picture we can see the copyright text is in the racetrack)

:) (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
In order of the pictures you posted, my thoughts are:

First picture: Type 1 / 70B (perforated punch, copyright text not in racetrack)

Next 2 pictures: Type 3 [70B variant] (clean factory punch with no perforations, copyright text not in racetrack)

Last 2 pictures: Type 2 / 70C (slim elongated punch on the card in the first picture and the second picture we can see the copyright text is in the racetrack)

:) (y)

thanks, are they all uk or are any of them type 2 from france ? :unsure:

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
All bubbles look to have been standard square flange plate judging by the rip patterns / remnants in the pictures so I would say all Palitoy. Meccano have a different bubble type (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
All bubbles look to have been standard square flange plate judging by the rip patterns / remnants in the pictures so I would say all Palitoy. Meccano have a different bubble type (y)
I forgot to ask Type 1 and 3 are from palitoy as I understand it from trilogo info, but I can't see any info about where Type 2 are from ?

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
I think there are a few 70c with Meccano bubbles out there but not a lot. I think most of the 70c are standard square edged TriLogo bubble and slim punch tab like yours that may have been assembled via other European distributers not just Palitoy but I would say Palitoy is a fairly safe bet for those as well as your others (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think there are a few 70c with Meccano bubbles out there but not a lot. I think most of the 70c are standard square edged TriLogo bubble and slim punch tab like yours that may have been assembled via other European distributers not just Palitoy but I would say Palitoy is a fairly safe bet for those as well as your others (y)
ok thanks (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom