Ronnie Corbett

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Sad new's, but all these celebrities from the 70's and 80's are getting to that stage in life when your health can take a turn for the worse in a short space of time.

R.I.P Ronnie. :(

itfciain

Grand Master
Can't believe he was 85 - least he had a good innings - not a good year for celebs so far !

Joe

Grand Master
I literally just saw and came here to post the news :( How sad, not a great year for celeb deaths at all.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Seems a downward spiraling rollercoaster this year for lossed, what a comic talent lost, loved so many of his sketches, in honour of him, I hope the share of this sketch will make a few laugh for him again as I am sure we all will for many many years to come at the great material him & Mr Barker left behind for us all.

[youtube]oaGpaj2nHIo[/youtube]

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Bloody hell, 80s celebrities must be going to bed wondering whether they'll be getting up the next day. Very sad news, The Two Ronnies was great TV that you can watch now and still be really entertained by.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Devastated, another little bit of my childhood gone. We used to get a lot of the classic British comedies on TV here in Aus and even as a kid I used to love watching the Two Ronnies. Never understood the jokes but just seeing your parents pissing themselves laughing was enough to make you laugh yourself. Good night Ronnie Corbett :cry:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Iconic comedy, the guy was fantastic, always made me laugh. Sketches with the Two Ronnies was amazing, I remember the series ...Sorry ... "Timothy!" That was so funny and his fall in the Peter Kay piece was utter gold!

RIP another sad loss to British comedy :(

spoons

Grand Master
A sad day indeed - always loved his 'producer said to me' monologues. RIP Ronnie

x-pack

Grand Master
One of those really nice blokes in entertainment, like Bob Monkhouse and Eric Morcambe.

I can remember sitting watching The Two Ronnies round my old Nan's place during the early 80's. I always liked the bit where Ronnie sat in the chair telling the funny stories. That and 'The Worm That Turned'. Very funny guy. Good man :)

Jez

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Ha! My favourite was the phantom raspberry blower of old London town! 8)

Agreed.

I concur with all points raised and comments. A true genius and lovely gent. An avid supporter of charities throughout the years.
he will be sorely missed.
I'm sure he's up there now, in a scruffy clothes lying down against a farm gate chewing a straw next to Ronnie B, putting the world to rights.
Legends the pair of them.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Very true.

A long with Morecambe and Wise, the two Ronnies made many of my childhood Christmases!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Just watched the whole series of the worm that turned and was delighted to see some vintage Star Wars pop up in it. Han laser pistol and a whole heap of 3 position laser rifles painted silver. Thanks Ronnies. :lol:

Shot%202016-04-02%20at%2012.53.49%20am_zpsb4wzhkpd.png

0Shot%202016-04-02%20at%201.08.33%20am_zpsawgurdhg.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom