secret wars figures wanted hobgoblin etc etc

slim

Sith Lord
anybody got a marvel secret wars hobgoblin figure they dont need or any others in the range ??
i need ;

black spiderman
iron man
wolverine
hobgoblin
baron zemo
daredevil

cheers guys

slim

Sith Lord
this is what it looks like :mrgreen:
secret wars.jpg

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
i had a few of these growing up, i really liked them! think i had dr doom, dare devil, spiderman and a green guy with a purple robot face?

i never saw the hobgoblin was it a rare one? wasnt there also a green goblin figure aswell? i seem to remember someone at school having one

i always wanted dr octopus but the 2 local toy shops never got one in :(

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I had Iron Man was a cracking figure. Still have it and loved it so much we ran a T-Shirt last year with him on. Had to fiddle with the colours to avoid any hassle though

Morvelo_Plastic-t-shirt_2013.jpg

slim

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
i had a few of these growing up, i really liked them! think i had dr doom, dare devil, spiderman and a green guy with a purple robot face?

i never saw the hobgoblin was it a rare one? wasnt there also a green goblin figure aswell? i seem to remember someone at school having one

i always wanted dr octopus but the 2 local toy shops never got one in :(

i think that figure is kang ? also i assume that the hobgoblin is the figure everybody wants as minty condition examples sell very well ! i had it as a kid and i picked it out straight away when they got it in , come to think of it most of my secret wars figs were baddies :eek:

PIGCITY said:
I had Iron Man was a cracking figure. Still have it and loved it so much we ran a T-Shirt last year with him on. Had to fiddle with the colours to avoid any hassle though

cool tshirt , could you make me a squidhead shirt ?? pm me mate :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom