sold

skywalker

Jedi Master
Received my Figure today it is an absolute beauty,, and it was superbly packed for posting I will get some pic's up later in the LA thread.

Cheers Andy top man,, :D :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
skywalker said:
Received my Figure today it is an absolute beauty,, and it was superbly packed for posting I will get some pic's up later in the LA thread.

Cheers Andy top man,, :D :D

Thanks mate - glad you are pleased

chazb73

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
OOOOOOOO bugger. Want the Amanaman but must resist, need to stick to my Acrylic challenge!!!

Oh mate - sorry for temping you buddy - NO CHRIS YOUR NOT HAVING It!! - is that the sort of response you want mate :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
chazb73 said:
jedi_masters said:
OOOOOOOO bugger. Want the Amanaman but must resist, need to stick to my Acrylic challenge!!!

Oh mate - sorry for temping you buddy - NO CHRIS YOUR NOT HAVING It!! - is that the sort of response you want mate :wink:

Yea that's the sort of thing, could even add a '****ing' in there is you want just to make the point!!!! :lol: :lol:

Could, possibly persuade the Mrs to buy it for me for Christmas, hhhmmmmm!!!!

mumbo

Sith Lord
:lol: stay off the FS boards Chris :lol: Your not helping yourself here :roll: or perhaps Andy you should stop dangling such tempting offers :wink:

chazb73

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
chazb73 said:
jedi_masters said:

Yea that's the sort of thing, could even add a '****ing' in there is you want just to make the point!!!! :lol: :lol:

Could, possibly persuade the Mrs to buy it for me for Christmas, hhhmmmmm!!!!

**** off Chris!! - (is that any better buddy :D ) :lol:

(I would just like to add that I'm a pleasent sort of chap and don't normally resort to this sort of post) :mrgreen:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
chazb73 said:
**** off Chris!! - (is that any better buddy :D ) :lol:

(I would just like to add that I'm a pleasent sort of chap and don't normally resort to this sort of post) :mrgreen:

That's much better Andy!! :D

I will also say that Andy is not normally this verbally insulting, only upon request!!!!! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom