Some advice on selling vintage SW toys

darthmikulas

Padawan
Hi

I am new to the forum. I am a big Star Wars fan and when i was at Uni i picked up a range of Star Wars toys to replace the ones my mum gave away (it's still a sore spot :D )

I have now reached a point where i have no space for them in my house. I am looking for some advice on how best to sell them

I think i have pretty much all of the individual figures (not in box but complete with weapon) and a range of vehicles. If it would help i can list these out.

I have no idea how to sell these well. Presumably i can either sell through a forum like yourselves, or i can go through ebay or even try a small auction house. Also am i best to sell as a collection or to sell separately. Would appreciate any help you can give?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi

You have come to the right place

The best advice would be to post pictures of what you have with weapons ( as the figures are more valuable with the correct weapons) and any ships you have

You will get ball park valuations on here and advice on how to sell, but pictures of what you have are a must!

The guys on this forum will help out with valuations and advice on how to sell your items

Rule of thumb is if you sell as a collection you will not get the same remuneration as if you sell individually

But the first step is to post pictures of your collection on hera and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and friendly advice you will receive

Look forward to seeing what you have :D

darthmikulas

Padawan
Hi

thanks so much for the response i'll add a new thread with a list of items that i have to sell. Assuming thats the right thing to do.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
There is a valuations thread where you can post up pictures of what you have

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3

That's where you will then get advice

Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom