Some More Carded Jedi Figures

Peter

Padawan
Listed a few more carded figures if anyone is interested..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230803320076?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230803323787?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230803328811?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230803333465?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230803342337?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Postage to UK is now £4 sorry i had overpriced..

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
A few nice carded figures there. The postage seems a little steep it may mean people will offer less for the items. You should be able to post a carded figure out via first class recorded for 3.65 if sent in a shoebox or something similar.

Just an observation. Good luck with sales. :)

poncho

Grand Master
concerning your last auction(classic collection four pack) ive often wondered what the coo and year is stamped on the back of those figures

aussiejames

Sith Lord
dcam0610.jpg

:wink:

Peter

Padawan
Caswellbot said:
A few nice carded figures there. The postage seems a little steep it may mean people will offer less for the items. You should be able to post a carded figure out via first class recorded for 3.65 if sent in a shoebox or something similar.

Really, i thought postage prices had just increased.. I do pack well in a large box.I am posting out my last lot tomorrow so i will see what the actual postage cost is and adjust accordingly..

Peter

Padawan
ewok13 said:
Too bad he dosen't offer international shipping :(

Yeah sorry fella it just worries me sending stuff abroad and the costs to the buyer.. I don't know maybe i'm worrying too much..

What do others think about sending abroad?

itfciain

Grand Master
Peter said:
ewok13 said:

Yeah sorry fella it just worries me sending stuff abroad and the costs to the buyer.. I don't know maybe i'm worrying too much..

I have never really had a problem - anything over £30 I try and send tracked.

Peter

Padawan
Here is a picture of a carded figure boxed and ready to send.. Lots of bubble inside protecting said figure...

IMG_1547.jpg

Peter

Padawan
itfciain said:
Peter said:
ewok13 said:

I have never really had a problem - anything over £30 I try and send tracked.

International signed for, say to Spain is £9.97 but is only tracked in the UK!! What happens after that?

itfciain

Grand Master
On Ebay you are unlikely to have a problem if you have tracking - even though it can only really be tracked in the UK

Peter

Padawan
ewok13 said:

Ok we will give it a go.. Whereabouts in the world are you? PM me you eBay user name and i will add you to the bidder list..

tundra9

Sith Lord
If you ship a package internationally with a tracking number, even though you can't track it when it has
left your country, it still can be tracked by the recipient countrys mail carrier, and after a quick google search you'll
find the mail carrier for that spesific country. Problem solved. :p

Peter

Padawan
tundra9 said:
If you ship a package internationally with a tracking number, even though you can't track it when it has
left your country, it still can be tracked by the recipient countrys mail carrier, and after a quick google search you'll
find the mail carrier for that spesific country. Problem solved. :p

Brilliant thanks for your help mate..

Peter

Padawan
jackabina said:
:shock: have you carded an actual ewok! That box is huge

:lol: It does look big in that picture. Its 13" x 10" x 7" My packing would survive armageddon!! :D

Peter

Padawan
Caswellbot said:

Thanks for your input fella.. Postage prices now reduced to £4.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom