Speeder bike box variants. Help please

Stormvader

Padawan
Morning all

Was after a little help I'm always drawn to speeder bikes for some reason child hood days I think. Have a couple of nice boxed versions but have seen one on ebay which is a Kenner French version I think, is this rare as I've never seen it before.. Think it's over priced at £175!! but is mint and still sealed. Any comments much appreciated cheers Ian
ps will put a pic on later

aussiejames

Sith Lord
bilogo vs Canadian
sdc12324.jpg

Taiwan(s)
sdc12325.jpg

sdc12323.jpg

175 pounds is a lot :shock: But I do not follow MISB prices. A motojet would be less

PBP_SpeederBike.jpg

aussiejames

Sith Lord
The bike is no CoO scarred, similar/same as bi logo ( maybe ) either black or brown engine. Motojet box can be more difficult to find ( a shipping case did get U graded )

walkie

Sith Lord
Don't forget there are two motojet variants, the above one and one with a White motojet sticker.

Isn't there also a French one with a miro-meccano sticker?

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I actually have the Moto Jet boxed, though the bike and the box have both suffered some sun damage. :cry: I'll try to get some pictures up if anyone's interested?

Bikergrove

Hi guys , im a collector of speederbikes and am interested in the variants . Does anyone know of all variants and have a list and pics . I have many and am looking to share info . Any help appreciated thanks . Adam

lejackal

Grand Master
Bikergrove said:
Hi guys , im a collector of speederbikes and am interested in the variants . Does anyone know of all variants and have a list and pics . I have many and am looking to share info . Any help appreciated thanks . Adam

Hey Adam, nice to see you posting.

I'd say the best people to ask would be aussiejames & Mr-shifter

Good luck with the hunt

Carl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom