Stan Solo figures - insane amounts!

_Lee_

Sith Lord

This much for a custom figure!!!

Prices for Stan Solo are going through the roof. Some carded going for over £200!

Gadders

Padawan
This advert came up when i viewed the item - made me laugh a lot
stan.png

Fonzy82

Youngling
Read the other day, he can no longer make certain figures. As the molds etc are broke some are now highly sought after.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I can't believe the price on a set of his L17 customs on ebay, were these expensive originally to buy ?

Palifan

Sith Lord
I can't believe the price on a set of his L17 customs on ebay, were these expensive originally to buy ?
I think they were around £35-£40 when they were released. Lot's of people moaned about how expensive they were for reproduction ones but the steel moulds cost a small fortune so I'm not surprised at the cost. Also, with what they're worth now I guess that wasn't that high a price.

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I think they were around £35-£40 when they were released. Lot's of people moaned about how expensive they were for reproduction ones but the steel moulds cost a small fortune so I'm not surprised at the cost. Also, with what they're worth now I guess that wasn't that high a price.

Ian
I suppose like tt , as other than Boba fett ,his were good value at the time - although we all thought that they were legit. And as mentioned they have risen in price of late.

Latest posts

Top Bottom