Star Wars 3 packs !!

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
I love the three packs, I see what is being said about artwork, but for me the simplicity of the graphics (a work of art in my mind) makes these so iconic of the period and the combinations of characters work so well too! Superb item Steve, you lucky boy! 8)

Thanks Steve , i know it's not everyone's artistic taste , but I love them !!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Love those 3 packs, I think they are very rare. I only collect the 4 backdrops that was in some of those packs and after 15 years I only have 3 and still
need one :cry:

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
I like the three packs too, although thanks to having a focus I've been able to limit my desire to have them. I think they are a great line though and that Creature set is definitely one of the coolest!

I saw a picture once of the entire set in someone's collection. They actually built a purpose-made cabinet for them and they looked incredible all together.

Cheers
Pat

scooternick

Jedi Knight
If I had a spare £1500+ to spend on any star wars item, a 3 pack would be top of the list. I think they are the coolest thing released. Dear Santa, please leave a 3 pack under the tree this year!!

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
scooternick said:
If I had a spare £1500+ to spend on any star wars item, a 3 pack would be top of the list. I think they are the coolest thing released. Dear Santa, please leave a 3 pack under the tree this year!!

Unfortunately buddy , they are a lot more than £1500 now !! :(

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Nice Steve! I like the cantina creatures, they look great together in one package 8)

I recently saw the Gentle Giant villain pack, that would do the trick for me :lol:
IMG_0613.JPG

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr. Tie said:
Nice Steve! I like the cantina creatures, they look great together in one package 8)

I recently saw the Gentle Giant villain pack, that would do the trick for me :lol:
IMG_0613.JPG

I wish they did the cantina in the Gentle Giant range !! :cry:

It looks awesome !! :D

scooternick

Jedi Knight
I hear ya. Here's waiting for the lottery tonight!
steve obi wan said:
scooternick said:

Unfortunately buddy , they are a lot more than £1500 now !! :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom