Stevan "browny" Brown - The Man The Legend

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say that I had the pleasure of meeting "browny" the other day and that he is a stand up, trustworthy, lovely guy who will be a great loss to SWFUK as he is now selling up! Personally, I don't think he will be out for long... Maybe a year!

Either way I wish him all the luck for the future and don't be a stranger!! :wink:

I had the great pleasure of buying his very nice loose collection, this will be staying with me for the foreseeable future. I may even give him the option to buy it back when he returns!!

I think it might be a great idea for more of us to meet up maybe once or twice a year... I will be looking into trying to sort something out so if your interested, please add a comment!!

Thanks.

Bram
:D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Not met Browny, but a few PM s when I won the comp he did, I instantly got the feeling he was sound and a top man, shame he is selling up, hopefully not be a stranger to the forum, a lovely and genuine guy, true trooper :wink: and total credit to the forum.

Best regards Browny genuinely all the best for the future, :D as the man says...don't be a stranger :wink:

The best of wishes go out to you,
From the SWFUK motley crew,
A pleasure to know, a true Gent,
It's a better forum for the time you've spent.
No bridges here you have to burn,
Always a welcome to your return.

All the best bud

Mike :D

browny

Jedi Master
Thanks bram and thanks Michael!

Have met a few guys on here - Iain,bram,Chris etc etc and everyone has been sound as a pound

Top guys,top forum...I will stick around for sure (mainly off topic)

Until I get the bug back :roll: :roll: :lol:

kuwahero

Padawan
Bramistuta25 said:
I think it might be a great idea for more of us to meet up maybe once or twice a year... I will be looking into trying to sort something out so if your interested, please add a comment!!

Possibly May 4th 2014, its a Sunday.

I'd be up for a meet if somewhere central.

Dont know Browny, but best of luck for whatever you do next. :wink:

Banton989

Jedi Knight
I'd be up for that, only met one of you motley lot so far ;-)

May even be able to provide a venue at the shopping Centre where I work if people wanted to bring bits to trade with each other?

Adam

Banton989

Jedi Knight
It's the other lot that are motley :) lol. Your a great guy Bram, it's why you get so much cash off me each month haha!

Adam

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
top boy browny ,had some good divorcee /custody chat with him lol

as for this meet up its been said time and time again ,i,m well up for it so if some one gonna finally sort it out .i,ve said before i know a guy who has a hotel in sunny scarborough nice chilled out drink ......either way .start a thread and lets get it sortef

timbo72

Sith Lord
ive met a few guys on here at FF1, i agree meeting up would be great and the hotel in scarborough sounds sweet. Id be up for that.

Hope Browny gets back into collecting, he's got some cool stuff and seems like a great guy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom