Sundancer Squadron-feedback

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
I recently sold a loose Scout Walker to Ollie (Sundancer) - everything went super-smoothly with fast payment and great comms. All in all he's a great chap to do a deal with! :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bought a carded figure from me - great messages before, during and after. Very fast payment.
Lovely bloke to deal with :D

androjonny

Padawan
Oliver kindly replied to my post in the most wanted section for some weapons/accessories I needed. We ended up doing a trade, which suited me fine. I received the weapons from him expertly packaged and in great time. I would highly recommend buying, or trading with him.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Oli sold me a nice Nikto moc for a very good price I am very happy with it thanks mate.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
I purchased a carded figure from Oli - smooth comms, smooth transaction and the figure was packaged very well indeed. Pleasure to do business with and I would not hesitate to do so again in future.

Steven :D

revilluk

Padawan
Recently sold Luke Jedi, great guy to deal with, open, fair, quick and clear communication.

Thanks again, good luck with your collection.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I sold an item to Ollie. He was an instant payer and a pleasure to do business with. Many thanks for a smooth and easy transaction.

Buy and sell with total confidence.

Jeremy

Slayer2k16

Youngling
Bought a little set of Vintage Collection figures to start my collection off which were packaged amazingly well and came faster than i expected.
Can't fault and hopefully will deal with again.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just had a very pleasant transaction with Ollie.
It couldn't have been any easier.
Many thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom