SWF Figure Focus Collectors Index

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Joe,

Can I have my name changed to Grant_C?

I don't think Jason has a 2-1B Focus anymore- think he's considering doing ewok picnic spectacular instead.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
Joe,

Can I have my name changed to Grant_C?

I don't think Jason has a 2-1B Focus anymore- think he's considering doing ewok picnic spectacular instead.

Oi cheeky. My 2-1b focus is very much alive. I dispatched my best medical droid only a couple of days ago to a gold course somewhere in America.

:)

Jason

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Having tip-toed around the edges of having a focus character, I think I'm going to have to admit it...

I have a focus... :shock:

His name is Han Solo

At the moment its just ol' big head, but pretty sure a pin head will be joining the run I've started at some point :)

Please add me to the list - thanks

benny100

Sith Lord
Link to my fx-7 focus, gonna get some new pics up soon after I get things back from ukg

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19637

Joe

Grand Master
Updated with Benny and Conrad's limelights, if you want to appear on the list yet haven't done a limelight yet - get cracking and drop me a link in this thread to be added to the list :)

Joe

Grand Master
Does anyone want their figure focus collection limelight added to this index? Post a reply here with a link to it if so :)

Joe

Grand Master
Hi Wayne, so sorry but this particular index is just for figure focus collections :( Those weirdos that only collect stuff for one character :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom