SWF's Deadpool

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As the name suggests this is our Deadpool, where you get to pick the "celebrity" who you think is next in line to kick the bucket.

The rules are simple....

1) The person must be famous, ie. anyone whose name is the news/papers or who most of the people on here will know.

2) You can't kill the person yourself, sorry boys!

3) You can get someone else to kill them for you, but please don't.

4) There's no money involved, it's just for fun.

5) You get three picks. When one dies, you can pick a replacement.

I'll let a few of you pick before I do.

yoda

Sith Lord
I'll go with,
Kim Jong-un
Shane MacGowan
Was considering Pete Doherty or Ant McPartlin,
But I'll go with Richard Branson as he's soon gonna attempt to fly into space inside some sort of plane/rocket. And people are gonna actually pay to go with him.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, wishful thinking on the first one perhaps, but...

Donald Trump
Kirk Douglas
Prince Philip

Also, I fully appreciate that it's a joke, but I think rule 3 should be changed to 'You can't get someone else to kill them for you', just to remove any accusations of criminality or sponsoring it. I realise this shouldn't be necessary, but we live in a world where the Police already disgracefully waste their time harassing innocent civilians with idiotic things like this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-43961019 so it wouldn't hurt to make it quite plain that no criminal activity of any kind on the part of the participants of the deadpool is acceptable or will be allowed.

It would be wonderful if people could be trusted to use their common sense on such things, but when 6% of the public apparently believe the Earth is flat, despite multiple, verifiable, mutually buttressing proofs that it's a sphere (well, oblate spheroid), you see what we're up against here...

:-D

yoda

Sith Lord
That's true there definitely is some nut jobs around. I remember reading about this German guy putting an ad in the paper looking for someone to eat. Even worse someone replied to his ad.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding&ved=2ahUKEwjYg7i_9vPaAhWHAMAKHdyQBxwQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw0_Zxb_wLIQPELsQ-IZu4rS&ampcf=1

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've assumed that you can't pick someone that has already been picked before?

Therefore my three are:
Jimmy Carter
Vera Lynn
Stan Lee

subzero

Sith Lord
weasel said:
subzero said:
Alex Ferguson :wink:

Not entirely sure we should allow anyone who is currently in ICU after having a brain haemorrhage

My thoughts exactly, but I didn't see the rule in the post so thought i'd be cheeky and cheat. :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Clint Eastwood
Barbara Windsor (I was planning on picking Tessa Jowell)
George Bush Senior

Lindo

Sith Lord
I like most threads or this forum and understand this thread is a bit of a laugh but it is in very poor taste

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom