SWFUK T-Shirts Phase 4: T-Shirt Details

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Absolutely brilliant....Surely someone should just make an executive decision and get the thing printed this is becoming too painful to watch.....
I don't honestly those who are going to buy it are that bothered either way about upper or lowercase:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How long is to going to take for you guys to collect the money and decide on size & colours, sending it out etc :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh and sorry to hear about your car, wankers.

x-pack

Grand Master
It looks as though this could be finished within a week, which isn't so long to wait. Immediately after the finished design vote should be the T colour. That's all it needs innit?

Prefer a grey T but not too fussed between that or black :D

Richard_H

Grand Master
lower case font looks better for me like the one June has highlighted. Don't give a crap about colour. Probably when the black shirt is washed a couple of times it'll be grey anyway. :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
PIGCITY said:
Absolutely brilliant....Surely someone should just make an executive decision and get the thing printed this is becoming too painful to watch.....
I don't honestly those who are going to buy it are that bothered either way about upper or lowercase:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How long is to going to take for you guys to collect the money and decide on size & colours, sending it out etc :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh and sorry to hear about your car, wankers.

I actually just think it's better to get an idea of what people think. It's actually been fairly painless so far and things reached decisions quite quickly and by majority. It won't take long to vote on upper-case or lower case and it may help with the final loo of things. Also i'm personally not bothered how long this takes to sort out more about getting it right. We can't please everyone but we will go with majority and tough luck to those who are really that bothered.
I think we've actually done quite well with this. It may seem confusing and long-winded reading all the posts but i've got it under control.

Logo = DECIDED
What Goes under it = DECIDED
Font = DECIDED
upper-case or lower-case web address = TO BE DECIDED
What's written on the back = DECIDED
Font = TO BE DECIDED

And that's it! Really not that complicated. I'm not an easily confused man so all this is making sense to me and i'm able to sort the wheat from the chaff with relative ease. My organising skills are basically super-hero level.

With regards to T-Shirt Colour... i've said it already but will reiterate = YOU WILL GET WHATEVER COLOUR T-SHIRT YOU DESIRE. :wink:

You don't have to order all t's the same colour. When the above things are decided we then find out who wants one and take moneys. You can at that point say what colour t you want. Grey, Black, Charcol, Blue or whatever. I'd only suggest not going with white given the logo is white but IF you want white despite that... you get white. ;)

If i weren't away in scotland i'd have had the upper-case lower case decision done by now but i'll get to it as soon as i can.

Stay patient. This will all be done and going to print within the next couple of weeks. Mark my words. 8)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
There is no rush. :p

lazy_zpsc5d066ad.jpg

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
It may be easier to load the finished design into cafepress or similar, then people can buy their own t-shirts and theres no middleman. You can also stick the design
onto hats, mugs, rompersuits for babies etc quite easily as well.

:)

Jason

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
It may be easier to load the finished design into cafepress or similar, then people can buy their own t-shirts and theres no middleman. You can also stick the design
onto hats, mugs, rompersuits for babies etc quite easily as well.

:)

Jason

and Commemorative plates :wink:

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I know I know it's just frustrating to see how long this seems to have taken to get to this stage. I like things done quick quick quick. Designing by committee is always one of the most drawn out processes ever.

I am also very impatient,cynical & judgemental and generally shouldn't be listened to

Doublecheck that Cafepress or whatever's it's called screenprints your shirts and not a heat transfer

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/index.aspx?page=processes.aspx#

Heat Transfer
Heat Transfer is as durable as screen-printing, but offers more detail. Heat Transfer uses heat to create a bond between the resin and the T-Shirt, locking the ink between the two layers. Heat Transfer has a slight plastic feel when first worn, however, this feel will diminish after washing.

Direct Printing
With Direct Printing, we print direct-to-fabric with no transfers. The result is a matte image that moves with the garment because the ink is actually embedded in the fabric for ultimate wearable comfort. After a few washes, you will notice the great durability of Direct Printing. That means greater image staying power.

It appears you can chose which printing method to use.

Jason

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah it's gotta be screen printed. This has been bought up before and have not forgotten. I'll make sure Grant confirms that before placing any orders.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Well done this is looking good, glad you went with the more simple option.

I like the lower font but don't mind either way.

Grey or black is good with me, prefer grey but easy.

Lets get this sorted, I'm ready to pay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom