SWTOTW, Week 42, 2019 Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
and my 48 Luke X-wing figures :lol: What I love with this figure is that he does not look like luke in the face so kids could use him as a rebel pilot for the x-wing, snowspeeder and the Y-Wing 8) Also cool that there different face variants for luke x-wing pilot.
Now that's a lot of pilots!... I hope you have an X-Wing for each one to fly? ;-)

Another fabulous army of cardbacks and figures, Lars. As always, thanks for sharing your wonderful collection :)

Thanks mate for the kinds words :D no I do not have an x-wing for each pilot, so some of them just have to walk or steal a tie fighter :lol: But I would be very happy if I had blaster for each pilot :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Amazing collection Lars! Are you still buying them?

Thanks mate for the kind words :D Well most of them come from childhood lots and other lots that I have bought, so if I find them in lots then I will for sure keep them, I still have a dream about about doing this scene or a part of it 8) I do not know how many x-wing pilots that I will need for the scene :?

latest?cb=20130312013723.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
:lol: That would be cool, I think you have enough. :lol:

Yes it could be cool, I am not sure, but I think there is more than 100 in the scene :? But I also have to use some other rebel figures because not all the rebel troops was made in the good old days :( Rebel Fleet Trooper is one of the troops I wish kenner had made in the 70s.

RuWLh.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom