TFA Tickets now on sale.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
Suprised no one has posted yet about going or getting tickets.

Just booked my tickets for a 12:05am showing on the 18th....... Only £11 which I thought was reasonable

It's like being a kid again, sooooo excited..........

All booked up too Pal, Dec 17th 8:15pm :D
Got my tickets for £9:96 each but that is for 2D. As its not a 3D designed film we went with 2D.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
naughtyjedi said:
im watching it at the same cinema i saw Star Wars at when I was 4.. the empire strikes back three years later and then rotj

awesome

I like it 8)

Am all booked up too for Dec 17th 8:15pm
Went with Cineworld too as it was the best option to make it work for the 8 of us that r going. Would have liked to do Leister Square Odeon but not this time.
Went with 2D.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Got a Friday and Saturday IMAX as well.

I'm sure this trailer will put hault to buying anymore tickets. :?

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Im so happy, managed to snag tickets for TFA :)

Three Fixtures Away is great for me and you cant beat Dagenham,Stevenage and Portsmouth :)

Sorry if you got this confused with another event coming up :):):):):)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
naughtyjedi said:
im watching it at the same cinema i saw Star Wars at when I was 4.. the empire strikes back three years later and then rotj

awesome

And now I have a hankering to go back to Holyhead and watch it. Not often anyone has a hankering to go back to Holyhead, but that's where I watched Jedi and I think they must have demolished the cinema in Dover by now where I saw ANH (I say "saw", I think "was present" would be more appropriate as I was 1 and slept through most of it with my parents who clearly wanted to see it).

Tickets booked for lame Chichester Cineworld at 0930 on 17th. Lame because that's the first showing they're doing. I gave up with Odeon at 1600 when I was getting kicked off the site every 2 mins and all that was left anyway was the 3D showing and I want no distractions.

And Grant, you're right. Lame arse trailer or what? The first two have been so awesome and this was as much of a non-event as the prequels (sorry, Lee :D ) *EDIT* Er, cancel that: just seen the full new trailer rather than the teaser. Oof, wow and hell yes liking that a lot. Proper sense of impending menace. Although I don't like Kylo Ren having an American accent. Come of Disney, everyone knows all bad guys are Brits!

Dantooine

Padawan
I got lucky, remembered tickets were on sale at around 11am, checked on the website and went straight through. Odeon Leicester Square, 12.01am on Thursday. It's the first showing so hopefully the atmosphere will be great. The only downside is it's in 3D. I'll see it again in 2D once the dust settles (and if it's any good).

I'm undecided about watching the new trailer that's supposed to be released sometime today.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Local VUE tickets booked for 17th at 0.01am with my big brother, then booked again for the Friday night with the wife, baby sitter sorted too so may be able to go dogging after too. then 3D over the weekend some point but not booked that yet.

Cannot wait, i'm so excited today i'm sure a little wee came out

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've merged all the ticket threads guys, sorry but don't need so many dotted around the forum.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Everyone's favourite geek isn't pleased. 1:16 had me rolling on the floor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-z20wZW_U&feature=iv&src_vid=iKeGwTmz2-g&annotation_id=a9e8e338-daf2-4d65-9a42-3c3f9eb7cb48

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mods, can a 24 hr suspension of our friends on the Continent please be considered starting at 00:01 on the 16th Dec? Not sure what will be worse; the spoilers of the smugness! :lol:

Only jealous :mrgreen:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Shatters Ticket Sales Records

"Star Wars: The Force Awakens" has established a new record, bypassing "The Hunger Games" to move the most tickets in its first day on sale, Fandango reports. It didn't just surpass that picture, it shattered its benchmark, outselling "The Hunger Games" eight times over. Traffic to the online ticketer's site surged to seven times more than its peak level in less than 24 hours

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-the-force-awakens-ticket-sales-1201621977/

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Mods, can a 24 hr suspension of our friends on the Continent please be considered starting at 00:01 on the 16th Dec? Not sure what will be worse; the spoilers of the smugness! :lol:

Only jealous :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom