The Official SWF.UK "EBAY BUYERS YOU NEED TO BLOCK" List

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Guys add MAXSPARTAN to your lists. Bids on loads of auctions them when only wins a couple says that their son bid on the items without their knowledge so dont want the items. Even though their last few feedbacks are the same catergory as what you are selling. More like they didnt want to pay the postage over to Italy for just a couple of items.

itfciain

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Added JM. :wink:

Iain, nice red sabre! Congrats! 8) 8)

ha ha - I hadn't noticed - bloody hell I must be catching Weasel up in the amount of **** that I post on here :lol:

.Q.

Jedi Master
Cc4rhu said:
I'd guess that most of those posts were

"Sold" :lol:

Seconded! May I also offer congrats to Iain on the new shiny red sabre, and take the opportunity to say huge thanks to yourself Pete, and all contributors to this thread, a most valuable resource indeed - particularly to me as a complete ebay novice. I recognise a few of the culprits on the list, so it's already saved me a pitfall or two, cheers!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
.Q. said:
Cc4rhu said:

Seconded! May I also offer congrats to Iain on the new shiny red sabre, and take the opportunity to say huge thanks to yourself Pete, and all contributors to this thread, a most valuable resource indeed - particularly to me as a complete ebay novice. I recognise a few of the culprits on the list, so it's already saved me a pitfall or two, cheers!

Totally. :wink:

PGowdy

Grand Master
.Q. said:
Cc4rhu said:

Yep, some may even say, this is the most important thread ever created... 8) :lol:

Sadly there is no list that can hide or block sellers so we just have to keep our wits about us on that front. But for those selling on ebay this list is a must.
Anyone who hasn't, copy and paste the first (completed & blue) list into your block list (block list link in first post). The second list is compiling and will be ready in a couple of weeks i reckon.

mumbo

Sith Lord
A couple of non paying, email ignoring ebay time wasters that ive had the pleasure of dealing with....

rockape1981 & l.redfield1985 :x :x

Thanks for organising the list :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I urge everyone to add this guy to you block list " p.dwyer "

I just bought 4 baggie from him in (QUOTE) perfect condition (END QUOTE)

& he is quite blatantly stating there was no damage when sent, so I foresee a claim on the horizon, as just check this gash baggie --

IMGP1758.jpg

IMGP1759.jpg

EDIT :

Here is the listing, where you can see at least one of the slits in the baggie in the top left, sadly I had not picked up on it & there was as you can see no mention of it in his listing :|

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Kenner-Vintage-Death-Squad-Commander-Star-Destroyer-Commander-Sealed-/180999894810?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=iYWHt5oBgIDR2eA8SdfqgoT4W4E%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Re EDIT - congrats on the red sabre Iain :p

PGowdy

Grand Master
That sucks Frank. Adding this guy to the block list.

Just be warned that when you claim if you mention it was the "bag" that was damaged you will lose the claim. ebay will say that it's just packaging. Be more vague and you should be ok. Or you could say that the packaging was split and therefore the contents were not in the expected condition. Something along those lines.
Let us know how you get on. Personally i would have opened a claim already.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Not sure Jorn, his name is Paul.

I just said I in my last message to him that I was not asking the earth just a little compensation for the badly damaged baggie & some of the P&P cost as he charged twice what it cost to send or I would be persuing a claim, just had a reply that he thinks we can "sort something out" when he gets home from work - we will see eh.

& thanks Pete, I do know if I state it was a card or baggie (any packaging) PP & ebay will not process the claim & already plan to be on the ball concerning that issue, the heads up is appreciated though.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well I think I finally convinced the seller it was a good idea to sort this out & he sent me a partial refund after much verbal wrangling, so a guy who I would advise caution trading with, but at least he did the right thing in the end thankfully, he refunded me for the one very trashed baggie & said I could keep the figure.

At last a bloody result :)

PGowdy

Grand Master
LIST 2 COMPILED! Please copy and paste it into your ebay "block-list". If you're unsure how to find it just click the link provided above and you'll be taken straight there.
Some real scum-bags on this 2nd list so get them blocked!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom