The Vintage Rebellion Podcast : Episode 14 LAUNCHED

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely loved you guys talking about the TIE fighters - please please please do much more of this, as Jez said it's the lovely feeling of childhood nostalgia that is the driver for most of us so hearing an in depth discussion on a vehicle was great.

Work through the films in order including playsets and mini rigs I'm sure it will become a firm favourite with all listeners and I'm guessing it'll be thoroughly enjoyable for you guys researching - there will be no shortage of volunteers to provide info and happy memories that will make for great listening especially with Kenner/Palitoy variations.

WP_20150620_004_zpszfev25za.jpg

The Americans got lights and sounds but we got sand in our box picture which is sooooooooo much better :D
Cheers for another great episode - they are getting better and better

lee gray

Sith Lord
Just listened to one of them i thought it was really good although was expecting it to be like 20 minutes, at first i was thinking the way moc was pronounced you were talking about mock ups till it was mentioned by initials :), never knew model trems were made of lead either, was a good listen, how does it all work then ? do you get together in a room and broadcast plus talking to guests on the phone or are you all in different places connected to talk ?

Richard_H

Grand Master
My bad Lee Jez told me it was Ep 14 we talked a little about your proof.

20 minutes! :lol: I wish. Most podcasts are around the 90-120 min mark. We are just...... stupid.

It works through Skype. There's no way I'd be in a room with those guys. I'd ended up jailed for assault.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Yeah i heard it in 14 :) and then i listened to some of 13. The latest acquisition is a good segment and yes i am very pleased with my item, without doubt my fav piece ever. Looks like u all have a good time, was like listening to a radio broadcast. The pumped up imperial march sounds good too, was imagining it being like that when the troopers appear in episode 7 .

Jez

Sith Lord
We're glad you like it. They're loads of work to produce, so it's nice to hear that they are well received.
Be sure to like us on Facebook to stay abreast of Podcast shenanigans.
The next episides LA thread is gonna be huge, there is so much getting shown nowadays, it's difficult to chose!
One question, do you think we need to pick on Rich more?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom