There's never a shortage of morons out there!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Added to block list have not heard a thing from the buyer of my Rancor be another to the block list.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Ah cheers, I was about to get onto the live chat to report him because I couldn't find a report link anywhere.

I'll get onto that now and also bookmark it. :)

Sorry to read about this bad guy, I am glad to read you did report him to ebay. I hope they kick him out of ebay :wink:

Well unfortunately the report form doesn't work for some reason but i'll keep trying, and ebay have removed all means of getting help from customer service as it seems they've now removed contact options for live online chat and also email, I could phone them but it's all too long winded to explain and I need to show them the screenshots/copies of messages. :evil:

sorry to read about that, yes the ebay info site is very bad when you need help :(

Have you tried to chat with them see link https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/bidding/bidding?id=4003&st=2&pos=1&query=All%20about%20bidding&intent=4003&query=1456&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
Sorry to read about this bad guy, I am glad to read you did report him to ebay. I hope they kick him out of ebay :wink:

Well unfortunately the report form doesn't work for some reason but i'll keep trying, and ebay have removed all means of getting help from customer service as it seems they've now removed contact options for live online chat and also email, I could phone them but it's all too long winded to explain and I need to show them the screenshots/copies of messages. :evil:

sorry to read about that, yes the ebay info site is very bad when you need help :(

Have you tried to chat with them see link https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/bidding/bidding?id=4003&st=2&pos=1&query=All%20about%20bidding&intent=4003&query=1456&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

Nah it's too complex to try and explain it all over the phone to them unfortunately, the only option they have on that page is to phone, but thanks anyway.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
This link seems to work, I see a 'live chat' button at the bottom:

https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?query=42&levelHierarchy=2a1a6

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:

Still the same with that one, this is all i'm seeing at the bottom and the rest of the page is just 'help articles'. :?

Untitled.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Nah it's too complex to try and explain it all over the phone to them unfortunately, the only option they have on that page is to phone, but thanks anyway.

but you can chat on this link, no phone :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
edd_jedi said:

Still the same with that one, this is all i'm seeing at the bottom and the rest of the page is just 'help articles'. :?

Untitled.png

Very strange this is what I see with the same link :shock:

Revising a listing   eBay.png

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Same as Pomse for me. Are you a relatively new eBay member or something? It could be because I've had an account for so long or have a high feedback score etc.

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Same as Pomse for me. Are you a relatively new eBay member or something? It could be because I've had an account for so long or have a high feedback score etc.

Iv'e had my account since 2001 :lol: and iv'e also tried it in another account iv'e had since 2008 and i'm just seeing the same thing.

Ah well i'll have to just keep trying that report form every once in a while and after a week i'll prob just leave it, but thanks for the help anyway guys.

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
edd_jedi said:

Untitled.png

Revising a listing eBay.png

That really is strange. :shock: :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Untitled.png

do you do it on a computer or on a phone ? maybe it only works with chat on computer :?

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

do you do it on a computer or on a phone ? maybe it only works with chat on computer :?

I'm using my laptop, do you think it could be some kind of weird browser glitch or something?, because I can't send the report form either.

I'm using google chrome.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Might be worth trying a different browser or updating to the latest version of Chrome

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Might be worth trying a different browser or updating to the latest version of Chrome

Ha got it, just tried Internet Explorer and I can see the live chat link now, :lol: that's a weird one!

The form still isn't working but I can get onto the chat with them later on now and report it.

Thanks. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
edd_jedi said:

Ha got it, just tried Internet Explorer and I can see the live chat link now, :lol: that's a weird one!

The form still isn't working but I can get onto the chat with them later on now and report it.

Thanks. :)

Funny I use a PC and use Google Chrome :lol: I am glad it now works :wink:

xbomber

Padawan
Yeah I've had a few idiots try it on through eBay over the years. As said above you don't rise to it. If they send more than one message I just block them and prevent them sending any more messages.

subzero

Sith Lord
xbomber said:
Yeah I've had a few idiots try it on through eBay over the years. As said above you don't rise to it. If they send more than one message I just block them and prevent them sending any more messages.

Unfortunately blocking doesn't stop them sending messages, it only stops them from bidding/buying from you.

A bit silly of ebay really considering that 'blocking' means you don't want anything to do with them.

itfciain

Grand Master
Funny thing is that both yours and Edd's potential buyers are probably on FB and in a load of the groups as well - world is a lot smaller place now and although the hobby has grown over the past few years there are only so many collectors out there

subzero

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Funny thing is that both yours and Edd's potential buyers are probably on FB and in a load of the groups as well - world is a lot smaller place now and although the hobby has grown over the past few years there are only so many collectors out there

Yes, the second I read his comment about posting my name in all the 'groups' I thought to myself "yep that explains it all now"... basically a complete idiot throwing accusations at me without any logic, facebook is full of em. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom