Top toys ROTJPresentation Board/Proof Sheet COPY

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-packa/ttsheet-front.jpg
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48583
I know these dont come up for sale at all and that its a copy but does anyone know what value were talking her
Thanks
David

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I have not seen a set of the proofs for sale for quite sometime. I am going to go out on limb and dare say a set may sell for around $200 in todays market based on all the Disney, Cardback and just general insanity as of late. Then again....could go for less or way more than that.

I bought my set from Agentina many years ago and paid around $50 for it (Even then, not many of these notorious proof sets were around). I hope some of this helps.

tiefighterboy said:
I have not seen a set of the proofs for sale for quite sometime. I am going to go out on limb and dare say a set may sell for around $200 in todays market based on all the Disney, Cardback and just general insanity as of late. Then again....could go for less or way more than that.

I bought my set from Agentina many years ago and paid around $50 for it (Even then, not many of these notorious proof sets were around). I hope some of this helps.

It all helps, thanks for letting me know, I guess the only way to find out for sure is Ebay.
Thanks again

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Actually after reading the article again, I think very few of these proofs exist. Do you own one or are you looking for one? Mine is not leaving me...so that is one of them off the market.

tiefighterboy said:
Actually after reading the article again, I think very few of these proofs exist. Do you own one or are you looking for one? Mine is not leaving me...so that is one of them off the market.
Lol , no Im selling up
Ps did you get my PM about parts?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
dinner squadron 2 said:
tiefighterboy said:
Lol , no Im selling up
Ps did you get my PM about parts?

Pm'd ya back. I am sure more than one person on this forum would be interested in that proof. 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom