• I hate the figure, it should never have been made

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Imperial Gunner:

Imperial Gunner.jpg

Share your Imperial Gunner collection in this thread, please :)

As an extra bonus I added a little poll in the thread, to have some more fun but also to see what we all think about this figure. There are 3 choices and you have one vote that you can use the next 7 days.

I will try to do a new thread every monday.

Also let me know what you think and if something can be better for next week (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think the Imperial Gunner are such a ****ing cool figure, Kenner did a great job there, I will share my collection soon.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Lars,

Great to see the new 'Toy of the Week 2' up and running. I too will add my photos of the Imperial Gunner in due course.

However, do you think it would be better if these new TOTW2 threads were made in the existing 'Toy of the Week' category/section (https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/forums/toy-of-the-week.32/), or maybe even (providing @Blackbeard is happy with it, of course) to have a brand new 'Toy of the Week 2' category/section created in 'Vintage Star Wars Collecting'? By the end of the run, there will be an awful lot of TOTW2 threads, so it would be good to keep them all together.

I think having a post containing a link to the relevant TOTW2 thread in the main 'Vintage Collecting Chat' is a good idea, but if the new threads themselves are posted here then we will have the same problem we did last time, where the threads get lost amongst all the other posts, making them hard to find.

Thanks.

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Lars,

Great to see the new 'Toy of the Week 2' up and running. I too will add my photos of the Imperial Gunner in due course.

However, do you think it would be better if these new TOTW2 threads were made in the existing 'Toy of the Week' category/section (https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/forums/toy-of-the-week.32/), or maybe even (providing @Blackbeard is happy with it, of course) to have a brand new 'Toy of the Week 2' category/section created in 'Vintage Star Wars Collecting'? By the end of the run, there will be an awful lot of TOTW2 threads, so it would be good to keep them all together.

I think having a post containing a link to the relevant TOTW2 thread in the main 'Vintage Collecting Chat' is a good idea, but if the new threads themselves are posted here then we will have the same problem we did last time, where the threads get lost amongst all the other posts, making them hard to find.

Thanks.

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy, thanks for your post (y)

I was thinking maybe we could get a TOTW2 section so they do get mixed with the old ones :unsure: and when they have been some weeks on Vintage Collecting Chat, then they could be moved over in the new section. It is just an idea :unsure:

I think more members will see the thread if they are in Vintage Collecting Chat.

If I remember correct the last time we also had them first in Vintage Collecting Chat and later moved them to it's own section.

But Blackbeard are the boss so I have to talk with him about it. But I would also first love to see if this will be a succes. If only 1 or 2 members share pictures then it would maybe be to much work to do for only 1 or 2 members. I hope it would be as fun as the last time and many members will share like last time.

The voting are a succes, 7 members have allready voted (y)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I agree one of the best figures.

Do you have a focus on imperial gunner moc, cardbacks, coins or figures ?
I've no focus on this figure, it's just a great figure. (With a very very expensive, easily lost accessory)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I've no focus on this figure, it's just a great figure. (With a very very expensive, easily lost accessory)
oh yes a little black blaster that can get lost very easily. I have no idea what the figure or blaster sell for today :unsure: but I guess they are expensive.

I am still new to all this tri-logo cardback variant stuff. Do you have any idea about if the there are only one tri-logo imperial gunner cardback variant ?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
oh yes a little black blaster that can get lost very easily. I have no idea what the figure or blaster sell for today :unsure: but I guess they are expensive.

I am still new to all this tri-logo cardback variant stuff. Do you have any idea about if the there are only one tri-logo imperial gunner cardback variant ?
As far as I'm aware this figure has no variants and was available on Tri Logo and POTF cardbacks.
But as @Snaketibe will testify, I'm not a variant collector.🙄😔

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
It's a fantastic figure with lovely detail😎 I used to own a perfect condition Tri-logo example which is extremely difficult to find in mint condition!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
OK, I'll kick this off with my two. First up, my loose one, which I showed last time. However, since the last Toy of the Week thread, I have also gained a nice POTF carded example:
nice figure it looks mint. Have you checked it for the correct black blaster ?

That potf moc looks awesome with the coin and the figure on it. What blaster are it packed with on the moc ? the smile or the kader blaster ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lovely collection. 2 mint figures and a beautiful moc. Any pictures of the blaster on the moc ? Could be interesting to see if it is packed with the black M4 blaster as the experts say it should have been packed with ;)
It is packed with the correct blaster for this figure.

Top Bottom