Tri logo Yak Face MOC

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Many years ago when my wonderful Granny heard me and my brother were collecting star wars figures again she went to the local post office and asked if they had any left over. By chance they had 3 tri logo yak faces which she gave to us.

Unfortunately in our childish nievety we believed the price stickers would devalue the mocs so we used a hairdryer to peel them off. The inevitable happened and my brother got the hairdryer too close to the bubble and melted it. Woops.

My brother doesnt collect anymore and is thinking of selling up and i was hoping i could get a valuation on his yak.

DSC05989_zps0tnm4idu.jpg

DSC05995_zpshwqu9lir.jpg

DSC05998_zpsaxhdwpfr.jpg

I know a couple of the ladds are after one of these but hes not definitly made his mind up if he wants to part with it so please dont pm me just yet.

Cheers

Scott

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Thanks a lot for the advice guys.

I think the most difficult thing will be to ensure if he does sell, this doesnt end up getting U graded as i'd imagine in the condition its in this would be an obvious target.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Luckily UK Graders no longer U grade, so only a complete idiot would take it off the card and send to AFA.

There are a couple of us wanting this figure for an MOC run :wink: , so your mate is best off selling it here to someone that would appreciate it as is.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Absolutely ladds, I'll try and steer him towards a SWFUK sell by putting the shits up him about EBay rip offs and rampant U grading!

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
i seem to remember someone on here sold a yak in very similiar condition to yours but it had the big £1.59 on it, i believe it went for £250 and i was only minutes away from buying him. :roll:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Is their any way of bringing the bubble back to something like it's origional shape?

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I heard about leaving a moc on a radiator face down and letting gavity pull the bubble back into shape but I'd be scared to try that on a klaatu let alone a yak.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom