uk Comics - does anyone collect them? Beano/Dandy etc

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Just trawling through more boxes of crap and wondering if i should have a clear out,, in one large 2ft deep box is a pile of beano comics with a handful or other mixed in,, from i can gather at first glance they start in the mid 1980's and run until about 1989ish

there;s also a few OINK mags,, jesus they were pushing the boat out in terms of grossness.

this one is there but thrashed,,

https://www.google.ie/search?q=oink...w&biw=1280&bih=642&sei=vrwiUIXsLpSLhQeLnYDoAQ

whats the deal with them they weigh a lot and posting them would be mental does anyone collect em?

steve

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I had a few of the Oink mags it was like skids Viz from what I remember. Unfortunately Beanos Dandy etc are worth practically nothing you may get a few quid for a job lot. 2000ADs may go up in value slighty when the new Dredd film comes out.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
PIGCITY said:
I had a few of the Oink mags it was like skids Viz from what I remember. Unfortunately Beanos Dandy etc are worth practically nothing you may get a few quid for a job lot. 2000ADs may go up in value slighty when the new Dredd film comes out.

ahhhh never had any 2000ad's i liked dredd but i never saw the comics too often.
i must have a proper dig and see what i can find in the box especially the oinks.
thanks pigcity,, loving the Avatar.

Joe

Grand Master
I've got a huge box of Dandy/Beano/Whizzer and chips Annuals and Rupert ones, really want rid of them but not sure the best way to go about it.

They take up so much space and are quite heavy, sure they aren't worth much but I would be happy with a couple of quid for each one just to get rid!

Joe

Grand Master
I just had a look on ebay and lots bigger than mine went unsold for peanuts so I guess these are going in the bin!

itfciain

Grand Master
H Joe

If you have any Beano albums could you put them to one side for me - will give you some cash for them when we meet up if you like

Joe

Grand Master
Do you collect them too Iain? Had no idea! I will look through what I have, gotta do something with them they just take up so much ****ing space!

itfciain

Grand Master
I have loads of comics and annuals - I've had the for ages - but will defo take any Beano annuals u have (for a price obviously!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom