Valuation for Figures

Kris3110

Youngling
Hi Everyone, I am new to this & I am looking for advice to the value of some figures that I have found in our loft.

All of are still in original card packaging & unopened.

Jawa Palitoy I believe it is on a 12B card. It has slight damage to the R of STAR

Bib Fortana Palitoy believe to be on a 65C card

Princess Leia Oregana (Boushh Disguise) Palitoy on a 65B card

Any info on value will be appreciated.

Thankyou

Figures.jpg

plantman

Sith Lord
Very nice, please do not take offers via pm, get a proper valuation from the guys on here, that Jawa will attract some interest.

Cheers

Andy

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
I'm interested in the Leia Boussh. Am happy for you to get price feedback from some of the guys on the forum but would like first refusal on this if you're selling?

PM sent asking for first refusal once valuations have been made and the seller has agreed on a price.

plantman said:
Very nice, please do not take offers via pm, get a proper valuation from the guys on here, that Jawa will attract some interest.

Cheers

Andy
I agree with Andy! Nice Jawa tho. Surely that is a gem!

maxf

Jedi Master
Nice loft find! Makes me wish I had a loft!

Has the jawa got a crushed bubble (top left?)

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
I'd be interested to find out what the rules are regarding buying items, once a seller lists a price and item for sale the first to PM or expresses an interest?

Not like I'm looking to cause a stir, just some clarification as Jedi_mister has asked for first refusal on the Princess Leia Oregana (Boushh Disguise) as I posted in the most wanted thread I'm after her to, it just feels like if I want something I need to check this forum every twenty minutes in case I miss anything and I already feel like I'm spamming here too much. All good things and all that but just some info would be handy! ;)

indianawars

Sith Lord
Mr. Bob A. Feet said:
I'd be interested to find out what the rules are regarding buying items, once a seller lists a price and item for sale the first to PM or expresses an interest?

Not like I'm looking to cause a stir, just some clarification as Jedi_mister has asked for first refusal on the Princess Leia Oregana (Boushh Disguise) as I posted in the most wanted thread I'm after her to, it just feels like if I want something I need to check this forum every twenty minutes in case I miss anything and I already feel like I'm spamming here too much. All good things and all that but just some info would be handy! ;)
I do agree with you fully... I did see your most wanted post and it would be only be fair to allow you first lookins as you are a regular forum member and not just a 'PM sent' user.

I've not seen a factory sealed palitoy jawa for a while... 8) not sure on the price for one though? There are some guys on here that know a lot about this type of item that can help you out...

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Mr. Bob A. Feet said:

Similarly don't want to cause a stir but I posted my most wanted thread over a year ago. http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19510. As you can see Boussh is in there...

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Mr. Bob A. Feet said:

I wouldn't leave it 20 minutes to refresh that seems a long time to wait on here :mrgreen: !!!!!

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Haha okies Jedi_mister wins on longevity, damn you been waiting a long time! But I'd prefer the other card version anyways! :p

And Chewbaccadave the Star Wars Items for Sale is my new homepage, that should help! :D

plantman

Sith Lord
My comment was to protect the seller if he doesnt know the value, that palitoy jawa if intact (even with sticker tear) would be worth quite a bit, if he got a PM offering him £30 cash on collection it would be unfair.

Once he has his prices then its first come first serve usually, its up to the buyer to use etiquette with the queue :)

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
plantman said:
My comment was to protect the seller if he doesnt know the value, that palitoy jawa if intact (even with sticker tear) would be worth quite a bit, if he got a PM offering him £30 cash on collection it would be unfair.

Once he has his prices then its first come first serve usually, its up to the buyer to use etiquette with the queue :)

First point is a given and second seems reasonable and fair, thank you for the clarification.

x-pack

Grand Master
I don't want any of them but was under the impression that it was first come first served. It's why people write 'PM sent' isn't it - just so others' know? I certainly didn't think that people having a wants thread made any difference. First come first served on the sales thread itself.

I shall now exit the conversation with my coat ... :wink:

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
I did send the OP a PM at the same time that I posted my reply. I wanted to post the reply to show I wasn't forcing the OP in to a price. Have updated my first reply to now indicate that a PM was sent at the same time.

Joe

Grand Master
chewbaccadave said:
Maybe everyone is expecting prices to appear seeing as this is the for sale section not the valuation thread :!:

Now in the right place :)

Kris3110

Youngling
Thank you All for your information & offers. I would still like to get some more valuations before I decide what to do next.
As I am new to this I was trying to post this on the valuations post but am unsure on how to do this.
Or maybe I have done this already.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
I think more like £350 - £450 for the Jawa as the card doesn't look great and has the big sticker tear. A Leia went in similar condition on ebay not long ago for around £450.
Leia £50-£70
Bib £25-£35

It's all subjective at the end of the day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom