Valuation

han duo

Sith Lord
to be honest thats a lot of work , going through each of those to see what variants they are , and variants arent always rare... it just depends if someone has a character focus and is after that particluar figure.......

as a bulk buy you'd get about Ã'£1-ish each for them then extra for the weapons, only if you had any particular rare figures would they be worth a massive amount.... (and youve only got one or two figures which could be rare variants)... anyway...

if you sold them separate you'd get more ..but then youve got the ebay fee's ...then the paypal fee's.... so by selling this way you not left with much for yourself .....selling figures either bulk or loose using ebay - you get screwed either way ....

a... sell them loose and get stung with charges
b....sell them as a bulk collection and loose money on them ..
c... sell them privately and avoid charges is the always the best option

its a **** i know :cry:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
han duo said:
to be honest thats a lot of work , going through each of those to see what variants they are , and variants arent always rare... it just depends if someone has a character focus and is after that particluar figure.......

as a bulk buy you'd get about Ã'£1-ish each for them then extra for the weapons, only if you had any particular rare figures would they be worth a massive amount.... (and youve only got one or two figures which could be rare variants)... anyway...

if you sold them separate you'd get more ..but then youve got the ebay fee's ...then the paypal fee's.... so by selling this way you not left with much for yourself .....selling figures either bulk or loose using ebay - you get screwed either way ....

a... sell them loose and get stung with charges
b....sell them as a bulk collection and loose money on them ..
c... sell them privately and avoid charges is the always the best option

its a **** i know :cry:
D. Sell the **** cheap to me :p

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Back to the subject. There are probably people on here that would make you a fair offer. Just come up with a reasonable price you want. Keep ugnuts sack for jabba though. :D

SNAGGLE

Padawan
:shock:
Is it just me or does Vader's saber look longer than the norm? (DT)????
And does Ben's look like the insert to DT?????? :shock:
....and is that a green snake on Yoda?
what do you think chaps?

Bollux

Grand Master
wishful thinking mate, blurred pics thats all!

plus i have a better pic of yoda and its the standard plain brown colour

SNAGGLE

Padawan
:lol: Fair enough Bollux, cheers for putting me right. See what I mean though? I guess you just never know what may turn up, that is what makes the hobby so exciting. 8)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
SNAGGLE said:
:shock:
Is it just me or does Vader's saber look longer than the norm? (DT)????
And does Ben's look like the insert to DT?????? :shock:
....and is that a green snake on Yoda?
what do you think chaps?
I thought I seen 3 or 4 vinyl caped jawas behind the vader.....and If memory serves me right I believe there was a rocket-firing fett buried there too.... :p

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I have an original 12" vinyl story of ESB, with cast member voices, made by RSO (I.D. number: RSO DELUXE 2479 257). Great condish.

This is what it looks like:

http://mahawa.jw-music.net/misc/tesb_dialogue.htm

Any idea what it's worth?
Cheers

Walking carpet
"Whaaaaaaaa!"

A

Anonymous

Cheers Jabbawokkie,

If anyone wants to buy it, feel free to make me an offer.

May the force be with you.....always.

Walkingcarpet

Jedi83

Padawan
han duo said:
jabbawokkie said:
may advice would be save up for the travels and keep the memories mate ,you,ll regret it when the hols over :wink:

sound advice ! :lol: :wink:

I agree with Jabba and Han. Keep your collection you will only regret it later on. How desperate are you to sell them? I dont have a huge collection like some of the people on here and I dont think it would make a huge amount of money if I sold it all, but it gives me a lot of happy memories of my child hood and also its a greate hobby + I can pass them on to my Children when I am old and grey, but only to look at mind you, lets have it rite. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom