Valuations on some ROTJ MOC's

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
I'd like to get an idea of vslue on the following:

Han Hoth ROTJ D 65 Back (Trilogo style bubble) unpunched. Nice card at the front (miniscule litho loss on Han's mouth). Perfect bubble and figure. The back has some litho loss that runs down part of the right-hand side (see pics).

Han Hoth ROTJ D (1).jpg

Han Hoth ROTJ D 65 Back (Rounded back-plate bubble) unpunched. Nice card at the front (small litho loss near Made In Hong Kong text). No bubble damage (slight yellow tingle). Figure has some frosting on bottom half.
The back has some rubbing and spotting on various areas (see pics).

Han Hoth ROTJ D (2).jpg

Leia Boushh ROTJ C Back punched. Card has some litho loss which runs alongside the bubble from the top to a third of the way down the right-hand side. The bottom of the bubble overlaps the edge of the card. There is no damage to the bubble (slight yellowing) and the figure is perfect.
The back has some rubbing around the figure descriptions (see pics)

Leia Boushh ROTJ C.jpg

One thing I've also noticed is that both the Han Hoth's have perforated punch tabs. I thought ROTJ D's didn't have perforated tabs ?

benny100

Sith Lord
The Han Hoths, anywhere between £80-100, I think the smaller bubble is the better of the two.
The Leia is nice but the factory bubble slip is probably offset by the fact it's nice and clear still, £75
None of them are particularly uncommon but lovely cards all the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom