Vintage Takara bronze Xwing badge. Lyons Maid stormtrooper mask

pmsbull

Jedi Master
I'm looking for these ...

Vintage Takara bronze Xwing badge. Must be still on the card. Cash waiting.

Lyons Maid stormtrooper mask un used and still on card.
Vintage original ONLY not the reissue in the masks book.
Cash waiting or other Lyons Maid SW in trade if you prefer.

Had to check evilbay to see what they look like - there's a badge on there at the moment for about £80 in Germany

Unfortunately I don't have anything like that. Good luck with your hunt :)

Had to check evilbay to see what they look like - there's a badge on there at the moment for about £80 in Germany

Unfortunately I don't have anything like that. Good luck with your hunt :)

Thanks mate saw that but it has writing on the card and by the time I add in the cost of shipping that's being asked for, it's a bit more than I wanted to pay.
I already have the full set, but as I have another set minus the Xwing I was looking for one. I might end up just biting for that one though.

Yeah, that postage is steep! There is an R2D2 one in the USA for £62 and the postage is cheaper too. I know you said you are after the X-Wing, just mentioning it for price comparison in case they all sell for similar prices.

I would point out the following, in case it helps you:
The XWing one mentions 'Best Offer' and was listed around 26th June, so may be a good bartering position for you, along with the 'damage' of the writing, which looks like it could be by a permanent marker? I think with Ebay you can make 3 offers. You could also check if there are cheaper postage options and ask the Seller if they are willing to update it?

Yeah, that postage is steep! There is an R2D2 one in the USA for £62 and the postage is cheaper too. I know you said you are after the X-Wing, just mentioning it for price comparison in case they all sell for similar prices.

I would point out the following, in case it helps you:
The XWing one mentions 'Best Offer' and was listed around 26th June, so may be a good bartering position for you, along with the 'damage' of the writing, which looks like it could be by a permanent marker? I think with Ebay you can make 3 offers. You could also check if there are cheaper postage options and ask the Seller if they are willing to update it?
thanks mate will do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom