What Toy Lines Should Have Been Made?

Simply Sci-fi

Jedi Knight
Okay, here's one. How about Airwolf as being undeveloped toy-wise? There were few die-cast toys and an annual but where were the action figures, vehicles and playsets?

I loved the show (and I still do) but I never found anything except for an annual and the Ertl/AMT model kit, that has languished unmade in my collection ever since.

Attachments

• IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 38

x-pack

Grand Master
indianawars said:
Picked these up the other day... Never knew there were Bill & Ted toys made! And made by Kenner.

Yeh that guy on toy hunter found some prototypes from the line - napoleon and some others. Another one like police academy that just didn't catch on, at least not in the UK.

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bit far back but what about the jaunting tomorrow people, can just see the play set now with talking ceiling balls and disco lights :lol: bit like the cantina play set in lay out.

grinchy

Sith Lord
brilliant star fleet collection, loved the show when I was a kid, I remember drawing them over and over, a real blast from the past, thanks for sharing
Looking to sculpt something different next year, I may do a couple of lifesized busts of the characters, see if I can get some reference pictures

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom