Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate to read that the thief was never found. Was there any boxes, cardbacks or moc in your collection that was stolen ? and do you have pictures of the items that was stolen ?
Hi again!
There was a couple of boxes. Tie-fighter and Ewok-glider, also maybe some more. All figures were loose with weapons and in MEGA PERFECT MINT condition. The boxed items were perfect also.
Sorry, no photos. They were stolen somewhere around 1997.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sorry mate to read that you do not have pictures of them and that it was so long ago. If you had pictures of them. Then I am sure members on the forum would look for them for you :)sometimes there is always something on a box, cardback or moc that can ID them. Price stickers or some damages. Forum members have found stolen star wars toy before ;)

Sorry mate to read that you do not have pictures of them and that it was so long ago. If you had pictures of them. Then I am sure members on the forum would look for them for you :)sometimes there is always something on a box, cardback or moc that can ID them. Price stickers or some damages. Forum members have found stolen star wars toy before ;)
Wow, that is really cool. Would be nice to see them again, i would feel like the 9 years old boy again. Happy memories. Life was easy and good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom