WOW What an auction! Includes Carded Vlix and Blue Stars MOC

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Much prefer the last dozen posts on this thread. Tits and ass are so much more interesting than SW's! :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Nice GIFs as always :)

Just to chime in on this site's stance on auction outing - there are no rules, however the only thing I'd suggest nobody does is out auctions AFTER they've finished. It benefits nobody, and just causes problems like the Madine one.

However personally I whole-heartedly encourage you all to out running auctions. Sure we all like a bargain, but the item for sale belongs to the SELLER. Not you (yet.) They have more right to get a good price for it than you do to get a bargain. I love getting bargains too, but it's so unfair when you see somebody who doesn't know what they have end up 'losing' a load of money on it, only for it to be flipped.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Well said Edd. I also mentioned not outing auctions just after they've finished as that CAN lead to someone getting screwed out of something that IS theirs. It's wise to wait 3 or 4 days.

lee gray

Sith Lord
How the **** did I miss this auction, I only found it because I was doing a Vlix search...........I always love to see these types of auctions, even if I have no interest in bidding as its good fun, its good for the sellers too as might make more money and to be fair most people who hear about these things are through friends which is outing it in a sense anyway. I want to see more like it.

aussiejames said:
Yikes what happened in this thread? Surely people can see auctions being outed has positive & negative points. Recent tri Madine outed before it was shipped resulted in a Blarc move & the original buyer missing out.
In that case I think any asshole who contacts a seller and offers them more money for something that someone else has already won is nothing but a shitbag **** and doesnt deserve the item and hope they get ****ed over 1 day.

Joe

Grand Master
Lol Liam I like your post on RS, it definitely does sting when you think you are going to be able to grab something you really want and then someone sticks a direct link to it on the forums lol

Pretty sure that post will be deleted by this afternoon (or the link removed) but the damage might already be done.

Vectis auctions are funny things, despite the fact that they don't advertise on the forums the ending prices always seem really high (with a few bargains here and there) so I think it's one of the best known sources for quality Vintage finds and attracts a lot of interest. The estimates always make me laugh though, pretty sure they do that on purpose to get more interest, people love thinking they could pick up a Luke Farmboy Trilogo for £60!

The upcoming auction is really an amazing collection and it proves something I firmly believe - there is just so much Vintage out there we don't know about that is still being discovered, finds like these really boost numbers and it's great to see so many Palitoy shipping cases too! Dream find!

itfciain

Grand Master
ha ha ha

I'd seen these as well and wondered when someone would out them - as annoying as it is, I will not be losing any sleep over it.

Sure it is nice to find things that others haven't but in the grand scheme of things it is certainly not the end of the world !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom