Yodel delivery w4nker$

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
F**king Yodel delivery wanker left yet another package at my door so obviously it has been stolen!!! :mad::mad::mad: This is the 4th time the wee to$$er has done this and the package taken, despite multiple complaints and promises made by them it won't happen again! Trying to say it was left in a safe place in my porch, I live in a block of flats ffs :mad:

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Why oh why did ebay get them as part of the global shipping program???? Thats another vintage item that will never be seen again :evil:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
This is simply inexcusable! I'm very sorry to hear this. I recommend sending a demand for compensation to both Yodel and eBay, not just for the purchase and postage costs, but also for your wasted time and the emotional distress caused by repeatedly having your property stolen through their sheer incompetence, despite repeated complaints made and assurances received. If either company mucks you about, go straight to BBC's Watchdog and recount your catalogue of complaints. There's not a company in the country that likes having their 'good' name dragged through the mud on Watchdog, and you will almost certainly end up with more compensation / a more satisfactory outcome that way than without doing it.

Best of luck and keep us informed about your progress.

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Thanks for that guys, im still fuming about this. I bought it on ebay US and paid through paypal so hopefully I will get my money back, but I am more upset by the fact this isn't the first time they have done this. I had 3 cable boxes delivered to me back in March, 2 because same company left them at my door so went walkies and Virgin sent me the third by royal mail. Previous other was another item from ebay US another vintage item too. I really wanted this item as it was another baggie figure to help me complete a boxed mailer that I am trying to complete.

That is a good idea about contactng watchdog, I will wait for the usual crappy response from yodel and I am going to go to their depot on saturday (work restraints) and have it out with the manager yet again!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
F**king Yodel delivery wanker left yet another package at my door so obviously it has been stolen!!! :mad::mad::mad: This is the 4th time the wee to$$er has done this and the package taken, despite multiple complaints and promises made by them it won't happen again! Trying to say it was left in a safe place in my porch, I live in a block of flats ffs :mad:

Sorry to hear that mate.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
Thanks for that guys, im still fuming about this. I bought it on ebay US and paid through paypal so hopefully I will get my money back, but I am more upset by the fact this isn't the first time they have done this. I had 3 cable boxes delivered to me back in March, 2 because same company left them at my door so went walkies and Virgin sent me the third by royal mail. Previous other was another item from ebay US another vintage item too. I really wanted this item as it was another baggie figure to help me complete a boxed mailer that I am trying to complete.

That is a good idea about contactng watchdog, I will wait for the usual crappy response from yodel and I am going to go to their depot on saturday (work restraints) and have it out with the manager yet again!

Good luck mate

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
So as expected yodel's online complaint system is a complete waste of time and the delivey driver is still lying, claiming he still left it hidden under the stairs! So today I wasted two hours of my time driving to their depot to speak to a manager. Told him everything and the previous missing parcels, he then found out who the driver was and brought him to the front desk, trying to keep calm and not lamp him one, showed him and the manager several photos of my front door and pans of all around the entrance to my block of flats including the stairwell that is mounted onto a solid concrete wall (i.e no places that are hidden areas) that everyone who was to come into my block would be able to see quite clearly. Driver then says "yeah I remember your package it had 'DO NOT LEAVE WITH NEIGHBOUR' written on it" yep that is the one which means do not leave it and certainly not outside my property either!!! :twisted:

So manager took him away and told him to stay just there as he will be talking to him after speaking again with me. Anyway so manager appologised a lot has had the status of my package changed from delivered to missing so that should help with my claim via paypal. Explaining how long it took me to find this item etc and how f**king angry I am and that that guy shouldnt be doing this job if he has no intention of doing it right after all the previous times. Also had to waste about 40 minutes last night in police station to file a missing package report as per ebay/paypal refund claim too.

So in short grrrrrr!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry to read this what a mess. Is it worth keeping an eye out for this item on ebay? Presuming whoever stole it will want to move it on, the chances are it will end up on ebay or facebook at some point soon. Worth a try I reckon.

subzero

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear this, what a frustrating situation, Yodel can be utterly useless, iv'e had some experiences with them before but not this bad.

Maybe it could be a good idea now given that it's happened so often, to set up a hidden/discreet security camera that records whenever it senses movement, that way you'll have video proof next time when a package has been left outside your door by the driver and they'll know he's lying then. And also at the same time it would let you see just who is stealing your package(s) and you might get some indication of who it is, such as someone living inside your block or another local person who you may recognise from around the area, and you'd have footage which would be very handy to take with you if you end up going to the police again.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
So as expected yodel's online complaint system is a complete waste of time and the delivey driver is still lying, claiming he still left it hidden under the stairs! So today I wasted two hours of my time driving to their depot to speak to a manager. Told him everything and the previous missing parcels, he then found out who the driver was and brought him to the front desk, trying to keep calm and not lamp him one, showed him and the manager several photos of my front door and pans of all around the entrance to my block of flats including the stairwell that is mounted onto a solid concrete wall (i.e no places that are hidden areas) that everyone who was to come into my block would be able to see quite clearly. Driver then says "yeah I remember your package it had 'DO NOT LEAVE WITH NEIGHBOUR' written on it" yep that is the one which means do not leave it and certainly not outside my property either!!! :twisted:

So manager took him away and told him to stay just there as he will be talking to him after speaking again with me. Anyway so manager appologised a lot has had the status of my package changed from delivered to missing so that should help with my claim via paypal. Explaining how long it took me to find this item etc and how f**king angry I am and that that guy shouldnt be doing this job if he has no intention of doing it right after all the previous times. Also had to waste about 40 minutes last night in police station to file a missing package report as per ebay/paypal refund claim too.

So in short grrrrrr!

Hopefully you can get your money back and the idiot driver gets sacked.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
This video will make you feel soooo much better about thieving scum nicking stuff from your porch! :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo

subzero

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
This video will make you feel soooo much better about thieving scum nicking stuff from your porch! :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo

Haha that's random, I actually watched this last night and was going to post it here but forgot to.

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
That glitter bomb and fart spray is hilarious :lol: If only I was clever enough to be able to construct something like that.

Well finally a bit of good news, I thankfully got a refund from paypal this morning :D just need to try and find another one now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom